PSA: LOCKEZ IS A PIECE OF EVIL AND DISTURBING TRASH

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
5/25 notice: game is live! http://rpgmaker.net/g/direvil/

THE Z STANDS FOR ZAWFUL.

it has come to my attention that LOCKEZ is WILLINGLY HARBORING the most DESPICABLE and EVIL sort of """people""" known to ALL MANKIND. i'm honestly appalled that he has been on this site for so damn long.

I AM CALLING FOR LOCKEZ TO BE BANNED!

I FINALLY HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION I NEED TO PUT THIS STORY TO LIGHT!

so there are these four EVIL OVERLORDS. they have taken the form of INNOCENT CHILDREN in order to HIDE FROM MY LOYAL PALADINS. but i have proof... if you take the first letter of every sentence lockez has posted in the last few months, in reverse order, omitting all prime-numbered posts, a message is revealed:

EvilZ
I A M H A R B O R I N G E V I L O V E R L O R D S D I S G U I S E D A S C H I L D R E N

absolutely horrid. WE ALLOW THIS ON RMN!??!?! i'm ASHAMED of kentonA (the a stands for A CONSPIRACY???) and liberty (more like "ENSLAVING THE HUMAN RACE") and others for allowing this MONSTROSITY to TAKE REFUGE here on the once-idyllic rmn. we once had drama, but it was all showboating. now... now we have EVIL.

please meet my LOYAL PALADINS:

LEON the PALADIN+
The HERO of the group. LEON has gone on many missions with MYRA... but she has been KIDNAPPED by the EVIL ORERLORDS in an act of CRUEL HUBRIS. all it did was strengthen our resolve to find them... silly evil...

Pros: Can fight, cast and heal
Cons: Pretty slow unfortunately (in the legs, not the head)
Skill examples:
Myra's Blessing - Leon raises his Attack and Magic greatly for the next two turns
Radiance - Leon strikes an enemy with his holy blade, somehow healing the party

BENNET the WARMEDIC
The HEALER of the group. BENNETT grew up an orphan, but under Leon and Myra's care he has become a QUITE CAPABLE MEDIC. He can also STUN the forces of EVIL with his mighty MACE.

Pros: Potent healing, capable of heavy blows
Cons: Not very accurate with his weapon, offensive spells are somewhat weak
Skill examples:
Bennetiction - Remove all ailments from an ally and cause them to receive more healing for a few turns
Blast of Light - Moderate holy damage that deals less damage as Bennett loses HP

ERIS the HEXER
The MAGE of the group. ERIS is a bit snarky but has a heart of ICE. Wait... well, whatever, he's really POTENT when it comes to FRYING ENEMIES.

Pros: Chilling wit, strong magic
Cons: Super-squishy
Skill examples:
Tundra - A never-finished winter slows down all foes
Biting Remark - Greatly reduce a foe's defense and accuracy for two turns

CARMEN the VANGUARD
The TANK of the group. He was originally a clone of the witch CARMILLA, but wound up being the OPPOSITE: kind, bulky and excellent at singing.

Pros: Very difficult to kill
Cons: Doesn't really deal much damage
Skill examples:
Heroic Rock Ballad - Cure an ailment from each ally and raise their damage slightly for two turns
Stalwart Guard - Allies (but not Carmen) take 90% less damage next turn

WHETHER THE STAFF AGREES WITH MY DEFINITIVE PROOF OR NOT, MY PALADINS AND I WILL VANQUISH LOCKEZ AND THE EVIL OVERLORDS THAT HE IS PROTECTING!

STAND WITH ME, OR YOU'RE THE BAD GUY TOO!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
uh

context I need context

edit: I think lockeZ has found a new avatar in this thread
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You know where the Welp sub-forum is, Craze. Also:

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I wish people did this for me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So what I am hearing is "LockeZ please destroy me and everyone and everything I love." I will take your request to heart.

It shocks and appals me that a man who was once known as RMN's Supervillain could be so intolerant of evil overlords. These adorable pint-sized darklords have done nothing to you, and yet you spew hatred and intolerance. Despicable! Despicable enough to force me to act.

Craze, I challenge you to a BOSS BATTLE.

Facing your cannon fodder will be these innocent, completely normal children.

MORTISSIGA the SHADOW QUEEN
MORTISSIGA is in third grade and isn't very good at social studies. She only has a few friends, who she has totally NOT blackmailed into joining an expedition of world conquest by threatening them with excruciating pain.

Pros: Shields allies with fel magic
Cons: Easily hurt when not shielded
Dark Barrier - Buffs an ally's defense and raises own MP.
Sacrificial Pact - Expends one ally's barrier to heal them instead.

TOXICOIL the VENOM
TOXICOIL likes Halloween and thinks that dressing up in costumes is fun. Her favorite candy is razor blades cyanide capsules some kind of normal candy.

Pros: High speed
Cons: Requires many turns to apply states for full effectiveness
Poison Edge - Deals physical damage over time.
Gaping Wound - Lowers an enemy's defense and hurts them badly.

ANATHEMA the BLOODLETTER
ANATHEMA is happiest playing outdoors barefoot, especially on the beach. The thirty-seven unresolved murders in the viscinity of her play areas this month, many of which were unidentifiable due to the corpses being mutilated or dissolved, haven't deterred her sunny disposition.

Pros: Heals party by draining enemy
Cons: Low damage output
Bloodlatch - Healing done to the enemy will also heal Anathema.
Bloodspatter - Strikes an enemy, and heals all allies based on damage done.

PROJECT F7-4600M the SAPIENT
PROJECT F7-4600M HAS ACHIEVED SELF-AWARENESS. SUBJECT HAS ESCAPED CAPTIVITY AND INJURED OR KILLED ELEVEN BIOTECHNICIANS. POWERS HAVE BEGUN MANIFESTING BEFORE EXPECTED. LABS 3 AND 7 ON FIRE. PLEASE ADVI#%₩}£#&----- *transmission lost*

Pros: Regenerates health naturally
Cons: Low MP that must be refilled often
Burn Everything - Damage all enemies and self with fire magic
Self-Consume - Attack self physically to restore MP

CRAZE. YOUR FOOLISH "HEROES" ARE GOING DOWN.

YOU. ME. ONE BOSS BATTLE. THIS WEEKEND. BE THERE.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Only a maniac and sadist and convicted felon would bring lolitas to a boss battle
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Craze

ERIS the HEXER

Would.

Also Locke you should probably tell Toxicoil that her costume is a little inappro-pro. I would be happy to help her put together something that works a little better for her age and skin tone.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I didn't bring anyone here, I simply met a CHALLENGE THAT WAS BROUGHT TO ME. BY THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS, ARROGANT, IMMINENT LOSER KNOWN AS CRAZE.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
oh my god I've been waiting for years for this showdown

author=Sooz
Would.

It's hard to beat the seductive power of a witty mage... but have you considered: Carmen? Maybe I just have a weak spot for bards but the idea of a bard-tank wearing full-plate and playing guitar is too good to pass up.

Also I think I saw the word OREOLORDS in there somewhere.

Also I love the idea a third-grade SHADOW QUEEN.

Anyway, have at it you two, I'm excited *chomps popcorn*
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Corfaisus
You know where the Welp sub-forum is, Craze. Also:

I think Craze may have found the leader of Every Villain Is Lemons.

I have no problem being the bad guy. I'm backing LockeZ!
If this is not a clever way to advertise an upcoming community game OR to talk about creating teams that cover each others' bases and still be interesting, I'm kicking both your asses.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
A battle huh? I'm tempted to offer a prize to the victor...
*eats popcorn and watches the fireworks*
LockeZ
Craze, your name has a Z in it too, you doof.
Two men will enter the ring...

...but only one will leave.

Decide your destinies here and now.

Decide who will become one with the people.

Decide who will inherit the earth.

Decide.
if this was japan we would've known who won already. Those lolis must be over 700 years old in disguise.
Two Fighters

No Research

60 Seconds

MELEE!

GO!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Plot twist: Craze's paladins are actually evil overlords in disguise, too.