WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE VRP(VIDEOGAME ROMANTIC PAIRING)?

I don't think this thread ever had a hope of being normal
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
If y'all are shipping worse things than I do, something is horribly, horribly wrong.

I can't seem to find good pics of my main OTPs because I only like obscure dumb things so I guess that means I will have to do some doodles sometime.
author=kentona
I don't think this thread ever had a hope of being normal

Alright, alright, alright! I get it! This thread is not normal. Now, can we put things back to normal, please? :P
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=GreatRedSpirit

Same
Tsubaki Yayoi and Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue are my precious OTP for life.

As evident by just how much I draw their cute faces together...

That merely scratches the surface....
Sooz
Them are some big pictures!

Here, have an OTP that I can't find a whole lot of other drawings of. :(

Fuck you forever for removing Sonia from canon, IGA. >:(
author=MakioKuta
Tsubaki Yayoi and Jin Kisaragi from Blazblue are my precious OTP for life.

As evident by just how much I draw their cute faces together...

That merely scratches the surface....

Boy, that's one hell of a gallery! XD
author=Ilan14
*facepalm*

Excuse you! Old Man Couples (OMCs) all around the world frown upon this insinuation that their love is in any way abnormal.

rat tat tat tat
My very own TristianxIanna.
author=_______
author=Ilan14
*facepalm*
Excuse you! Old Man Couples (OMCs) all around the world frown upon this insinuation that their love is in any way abnormal.

rat tat tat tat

Okay, I apologize. That was uncalled for, Old Man Couples are just as important as other types of couples.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ilan14
author=_______
author=Ilan14
*facepalm*

rat tat tat tat
Okay, I apologize. That was uncalled for, Old Man Couples are just as important as other types of couples.

I'm glad that they're happy together and having a good time, but SAY NO TO DRINKING AND DRIVING XD
Sooz
I like how both Sonic and Mega Man just look annoyed, like, "Seriously, guys. Seriously. It's been HOW MANY games? Y'all know the pattern by now."

And then the doctors are like, "SHUT UP YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR ME!!!"
yuno44907
Bcause of i am too smart
Mass Effect 2
Hmm, i was have to read first post
author=GreatRedSpirit

I reckon this made my day
You know, considering this is pretty much the inevitable state of any thread on video game romances, I think that says pretty sad things about the the state of romance writing in the medium. I mean, if you try to have a discussion on top movie romances, people can spend a while talking about romances that were actually in the movies. I think video games have a lot of potential as a medium for romance, but if you just look at what's actually written into the games, what have we got, really?