[COMPOSER AVAILABLE] DARREN'S MUSIC MARKET

Pages: 1
Hello everyone,

My name is Darren and I'm a freelance composer. If anyone is looking for custom music for their soundtrack, I would be delighted if you considered working with me. I can offer most any genre or feel. Whether you prefer a piece with a realistic, orchestral sound, or something more retro and midi, I can accommodate. Rather than ramble on about what I do, I'd rather just post some examples so you can hear the results and judge for yourself whether you like my style or quality.

16Bit/Midi Showcase

Orchestral/24Bit Game Music

And I have a Cinematic Music Showcase

Here are two trailer rescores I did for the Square Enix release "Life Is Strange" and "Dragon Age: Inquisition."

""
"."

I'm currently working on "You Are Not The Hero" by Donn Manilili of ToMorning Productions and "Remnants Of Twilight: Age Of Arius" by Jason Williams of TwilightTeddiez Studios.

I will say one thing about how I work. Being self taught, I tend to work better from "creation" details rather than in musical terms. For example, if you want a town theme, tell me about it's architecture, climate, plants, people, etc. Or need a sad theme? Don't just say 'I want sad music.' Tell me why the scene is sad. What you describe, any images you provide or back story you give will directly affect the music I create. Or if you prefer to send example tracks in the vein you are looking for, that will also help establish a mood.

Prices are negotiable and depend on the track(s), quality and time restrictions. Payment must be sent through Paypal and will only be made once you are satisfied with my delivery. For inquiries, PM me on this site or email me here: desperatemeasurez@yahoo.com

If I've left anything out or you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here so I can answer.

Best wishes all,
Darren
I have some time coming up if anyone is interested in some custom music.

Best wishes, all!
Darren
It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been spending a good bit of time working on "Chronicles of Eldwyn." The link takes you to a battle video posted in the developer's diary which showcases some of my music and some other custom work being done for the game.

Best wishes, all!
Hello everyone,

I hope you're having an awesome week! I've got some new tunes up, several of which are royalty free. They're also mostly dark pieces since they were done in October in the spirit of Halloween.

Glory Eternal (Intense Battle)

Inside The Tomb (16Bit Dark Dungeon)

House in the Middle of Nowhere (Horror Soundscape)

Spellbound (Horror/Sci-Fi)

I hope everyone enjoys and they're able to help out!
Darren
It's been a long, long time since I've posted here and updated anything. I have several new pieces finished to show including "Tempest," "Dreaming Under The Stars," "Cherished Memories," and "Sweet Little Lullaby."

For anyone who's interested in free audio resources, I've compiled all my royalty free pieces on my website: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com/

When you download the tracks on there, you'll get a Zip folder containing the .wav, .mp3, looped .ogg files and a signed materials release should you feel you need one.

I hope everyone has a good one!
Darren
Pages: 1