FF7 REMAKE. IT'S A THING.

All this spoiler talk makes me wish I finished ffviii
if you ever got to the point where everybody but squall is discussing the high stakes assassination plot then squall suddenly blurts out "nobody is going to talk about me in the past tense" before storming out of the room while the rest of the party stares on in confusion you might as well quit there because nothing past that scene is nearly as fantastic as it is
Now, now. I'm sure some would disagree with you about that. For example, the space sequence was really well done (the cutscene). And Selphie is always awesome. Always.

Like Yuffie. Man, I wanna see All Creation in new graphics now. And Vincent's transformations! (Well, okay, I'm sure Vincent's transformations are done in his own game or something but I don't make a habit of playing shit commercial games, so... (Only shitty RM ones ;p ))
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Two of Vincent's transformations are done in his own game. Galian Beast is his limit break throughout the game, and he turns into Chaos for the final dungeon. The other two were, understandably, too stupid to reuse.

Death Gigas and Hellmasker:

I wouldn't mind if they changed these to something else, or just redesigned his limit breaks to be different skillsets for Galian Beast.
It was pretty funny when Ragnarok just appeared offscreen like it was hiding in the gravitational pull of a moon or fucking something because it sure as shit wasn't there in any previous scene and it's really hard to hide in space while being like one hundred feet away. It ain't no Squall freak out though.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
As spaceships go, though, Ragnarok was still cool as shit. I only wish it hadn't been simplified in game to an airship. That would have been awesome if you could just visit the Moonbase whenever.
I bet Aeris will be purchasable DLC unlocked post story death scene.
Yuffie and Vincent will be DLC.
Weapon bosses will be DLC.
Revisiting Midgar will be DLC.

Leaving Midgar will be DLC.

Let's add micro-transactions to how many times you want Omnislash to hit while we're at it.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
FFVIII is a really janky, poorly thought-out game with a handful of really great scenes/sequences. That's a game I wouldn't mind seeing a remake for since they didn't get it right the first time.
author=Solitayre
FFVIII is a really janky, poorly thought-out game with a handful of really great scenes/sequences. That's a game I wouldn't mind seeing a remake for since they didn't get it right the first time.

In that case FF13 needs a remake. I think it's about time.
author=kentona
All this spoiler talk makes me wish I finished ffviii

I know it's not popular here (or anywhere), but I loved FF8 to pieces. Omg, I've never been more excited for anything in my life. I played that game for almost 9 straight hours when I got it for Christmas.
FF8 is awesome. The setting is great, the art direction is amazing, the gameplay system is a poorly implemented fun thing that has a lot of potential, the characters are amazing and the score... oh the score...

crap I meant ffvii

I wished I finished ffvii.

I was typing on the phone.
How far did you get in FF7, kentona?
author=Liberty
How far did you get in FF7, kentona?

I got to the part where you get that chick with the incredibly short shorts and a sharpened tire iron weapon.
You can get her quite early or late, depending on what you do/where you find her. So.. that's not particularly helpful. XD
ff7 frustrated me due to not being able to have an all-girl party past disc 1 xD
author=Liberty
You can get her quite early or late, depending on what you do/where you find her. So.. that's not particularly helpful. XD

it was some time after I visited a mako reactor in some mountains somewhere, and sometime after the Golden Compass area.
Ah, that was reasonably early then. Meaning you probably got spoiled to death in this topic. ^.^;

You should probably play it still.