[SUGESTION] MAFIA/FORUM GAMES SECTION

Pages: 1
Basically What it says on the Tin, This Way Things would Be less cluttered in Welp,
Welp, as it would only have Discussion Topics that are not really In-Depth.

Thoughts?
Nope. Welp forum is the perfect place for them. Because it's the welp forum. It's supposed to be full of shite. And games.
Ah Well, I Just thought it Would Be Better for Both the "Shite" And Games if the Went Their Separate ways, But if the staff is comfortable With the way it is now, Then Who am I to object. :D
A lot of the games turn into shite or contain it. Especially the mafia games which are full of messing around and being stupid at times. They fit in well in the welp area.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I think the only problem with the Mafia games is that they are so popular, that they always tend to clutter the "new posts" feed, and it's annoying if you aren't participating. I don't know what can be done about that due to the way the site it set up, however. Maybe a separate "mafia feed"?
And clutter the site up even more? People don't have an issue when other threads are popular and mafia threads don't last too long in any case - they also leave for a few months before returning. Besides, people might decide to jump on board when the mafia game is starting who normally wouldn't because they see it in the latest posts, or others might like to read the thread... just with every other thread on the site no matter how 'cluttered' it is.
solution is to banne mafia
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=kentona
solution is to banne mafia

But--now, just wait a second--I mean--let's not be hasty...

Liberty, help!
He's just pulling your leg, don't worry.

It's when he doesn't use the extra ne that you have to worry.

I mean, MAYBE IF WE JOIN IN THE SO JELLY EVENT AND LET HIM GIVE AWAY GAMES HE'LL SPARE US!!!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
It's when he doesn't use the extra ne that you have to worry.

I beg to differ
never take me seriously, unless I am being serious
Pages: 1