SO JELLY! REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 CHOKECHERRY)

Ooooooohhh... That makes sense.

Well, makerscore is makerscore, so I'm still doing mine! :P
So ends the wrath of Grapes! Next up:

Red Pepper Jelly

Goes good with creamcheese and crackers.

In a couple of days or so once Solitayre has gone through any outstanding reviews from the past week, I will compile the list of reviews and hand out achievements and draw the winner.
calunio has become a fledgling mayor by claiming Cities: Skylines

In other news, for the Second Saturday Scores, Kylaila has claimed Endless Space, thus removing it from our pool of possible prizes
I’ve never even heard of a Red Pepper Jelly before… Then again, I didn’t even know that there was a Saskatoon Berry and a Pineapple Jam from last year’s event as well.

- These review events are teaching me so much about all the different jellies and jams of the world. I feel so multicultural, now! :D
you say multicultural, but Saskatoon Berry is Canadian.
Phew... It took me a lot, but I finally submitted my review...

Now to wait for the sweet Makerscore! XD
author=kentona
you say multicultural, but Saskatoon Berry is Canadian.

Yes, but to most people over here in ignorant B.C., Saskatchewan is like a whole other country. :P

(Also your Roughriders are going down again this Friday.)
I'd love to propose a kind of red peach jelly, but I .. I can't find the correct English term o.o
If there is one. Literally vineyard peaches, soooooo delicious. I've always disliked usual peaches, too : D haha
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I think they are called saturn peaches in the US. they're kind of flat, with red flesh?

This...?

No, they are darker. The jam is a dark red. Hmmmmm.
I think there is a darker varient of them as well, though. So it might actually be it.

The jam of my childhood, and my personal favorite for as long as I could eat it.
I have never heard of that one
nhubi
There's used to be a little German/Belgian restaurant near my work, which has now closed down but on their menu there was a dessert featuring Roter Weinberg Pfircich Liqueur, is that the same thing? I used to really like it.

Also apologies if I spelt any of that wrong, it's from memory.
It's kind of deflating to think that the most exciting thing about this review event is the kinds of jellies that will be featured.

Overall, this review event has been kind of ho-hum.

I guess RMN can't really compete with $10,000 prizes and new engines.
nhubi
Pshaw! In no way is that true. There's been quite an uptick in reviews over the last two weeks, people I've never read a review from, or those who rarely write reviews are getting into the spirit.

I'm actually rationing my response since last time, in conjunction with Ky, I kind of dominated and I didn't want to do that again.

Though, yes we are looking to introduce different jelly varieties, for the fun of it, but really you have no one to blame but yourself for that, after all you are the one that introduced the majority of non-Canadian's to the wonders of Saskatoon Jam in the last event.

author=nhubi
There's used to be a little German/Belgian restaurant near my work, which has now closed down but on their menu there was a dessert featuring Roter Weinberg Pfircich Liqueur, is that the same thing? I used to really like it.

Also apologies if I spelt any of that wrong, it's from memory.

That is exactly it! Weinbergpfirsich. Rot being red.
Glad you have tasted it, it is wonderfully delicious. And the above picture seems to be right as well, so thank you for nailing it.

And kentona .. I'm with nhubi. We're getting more people on the reviewing table - both short and long-term, and that's pretty damn awesome.
Not to mention raffles are fun, achievments are fun, and games are fun.

As for the rewards ... I actually do have little interest in the remaining games, haha, so if I end up getting one you can just cross me from the list after.

People are just not spamming as much across the boards.

Edit edit: .. you gotta love pronuncing Saskatoon.
You pronounce Saskatoon, but I was born in it, molded by it.

(seriously, I was born in Saskatoon
The name Saskatoon {in Cree: sâskwatôn, "Saskatoon" or the locatives: misâskwatôminihk, lit: "at the saskatoon berry", misâskwatôminiskâhk, "at the place of many saskatoon berries", mînisihk "at the berry"} comes from the Cree inanimate noun misâskwatômina "saskatoon berries", which refers to the sweet, violet-coloured berry that grows in the area.
)
YES! My COATS review is ready!

...A few pages behind than I would have expected, but still! :P
nhubi
Events tend to play around with the release order as Soli works out which ones qualify for each round.

Speaking of, Kentona, can we have Jelly now?
TungerManUKids with Guns
DyhaltoGrindsphere
karins_soulkeeperI trusted you Coach...
pianotmA huge improvement...
AdditSparkle, Sparkle
KylailaJurassic Heart
EdgeOfChaosMost dangerous job search ever
KylailaJump. Jump.
lonestarluigiRage the game
Zeigfried_McBaconHer Nightmare: Rage Quit Review
KylailaMetal Gear Panda
Tom_Bombadil_A First Look 002
KylailaWhy did I play this again?
nhubiCome out and play.
nhubiClavell can rest easy.
thesacredloboSacred Reviews: Where They Live
kory_toombsExcellent graphics doesn't equate to a good game.

Addit
Dyhalto
EdgeOfChaos
Kylaila
Tom_Bombadil_
TungerManU
Zeigfried_McBacon
karins_soulkeeper
kory_toombs
lonestarluigi
nhubi
pianotm
thesacredlobo

And, without any ado, here is the raffle winner:
thesacredlobo

Congratulations, all! Thanks for playing. :)
nhubi
Congrats Sacred!

On to the Red Capsicum Pepper!

Going to make Jelly slice with my Grape Jelly