INSTAT OUT

...don't make me get the cherry pies out...
Everyone... I am sorry. So, so sorry. But SHE made it go this far.

Not SAFE FOR ANYONE EVER I AM SO SOSOSOSOSOSORRY!

please don't make me get the OTHER one
Magi
Resident Terrapin
did you guys ask before posting blindmind's private cloud images?

kind of rude
dearlordnessywhydoyoumakemedothis

please,noonelookbelowitisevenlesssafethanthelastoneIsweartogodyoudon'twanttoloseyoureyesdoyou?no,noyoudon'tsopleasedon'tlook;.;

It's the power of my trap card to make you embarrass yourself. And it is clearly working :3
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I no longer feel safe coming to this thread.
You're just lucky I edited in the cherries. And, hey, you were warned! If you clicked the Show that's on you, not me~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm just confused, and THAT'S OKAY. Probably.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Liberty
You're just lucky I edited in the cherries. And, hey, you were warned! If you clicked the Show that's on you, not me~

That's like giving me a piece of candy and expecting me not to eat it.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Red_Nova
author=Liberty
That's like giving me a piece of candy and expecting me not to eat it.

Even if there's a big, bold sticker on it that says "THIS CANDY HAS BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE YOUR STOMACH EXPLODE; EAT AT OWN RISK?" XD
Red_Nova
I like to live life on the edge.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Exploding candy is great, why wouldn't you eat it?
unity
You're magical to me.
I guess I'm just weird XD
Red_Nova
author=nhubi
Exploding candy is great, why wouldn't you eat it?

Said the skeleton.
author=Red_Nova
I like to live life on the edge.

I suppose you are accident-prone for a reason, then.
Red_Nova
It's the dance with death, bruh. I tease death by eating stomach-exploding candy, and death teases me by blowing up grills in my face, but no one actually makes the commitment. Rinse and repeat. Now, we're too far into the dance that backing out is impossible. If one of us does, the other moves in for the kill. Literally.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar