YOUR AVATAR

An otter wearing a top hat. Because otters are simply amazing and I love them. A lot. That's really all there is to it.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Character art by Aku, the Shapeshifting Mistress of Snarkness. I wanted to use it as an avatar... so I did!
Mine is a surprised cat. Actually, it's not my cat, it's my friend's cat. I know this cat. He broke a lot of stuffs including mine. This photoshopped pic of him served him right.
i just changed mine to a pixel art i did of connie maheswaran from steven universe. my previous one was a background character from the 'alone together' episode.
can you tell that i like steven universe.
As of right now, mine's QT from Space Dandy with some cool shades
BizarreMonkey

I believe in voluntyrism, that all human association must have mutual consent. I did not consent to go to jail. (unless you count the plea bargain)

I'll post more later when I have the link to the proper source. spoilers: it involves buttcoins

e: all the butts
Looks like I'm stuck with this one. Nothing wrong with it though~~

It's a gif I made from a scene in Shakugan no Shana-tan, a gag spin-off omake-of-sorts of the said series (minus the -tan). Featuring Shana(tan) rolling on the ground throwing a fit because Kazumi (the girl whose legs you see on the left side) won't let her have any more food. Regardless, Shana(tan) presses on, she WANTS food, and SHE WILL GET FOOD. Kazumi got mad and dropped her to the ground, sayng: "If you love food so much, then why don't you become it's child?" And so, you have the scene portrayed in my avatar. In here, she's spouting (something like) "Fine! I want to be food's child! I want food! Give me food!"

- flies away on rainbow winged alpaca
Alright, since my avatar on Skype is Winda and Pirika on Steam, I decided that my RMN profile should have Caam, Serenity of Gusto (despite the former two being in their non-Gusto variant atm).
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
The cover art of IMO one of the greatest albums of all time (and objectively one of the best prog rock albums ever):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raven_That_Refused_to_Sing_(And_Other_Stories)

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
HELLO DECKILLER HOW ARE YOU

also mine is a mousie that's gonna kill you in one hit once MV is released
Pyramid Head doing a little dance.

He's happy because I'm working on Steel Spirit SaGa for a short while.

This is Moto, isn't he cute? He is going to be one of the main characters of the game I want to create with MV once it comes out. A friend of mine drew this portrait of him.
BizarreMonkey
One of my submissions to a mascot contest, liked it enough to use it here.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
It be Darkrai from the Pokemanz

You can try to quit the job but the job won't quit you

From Ann Telnaes' work (who is fucking fantastic):

The short version: Boehner, speaker of the House of Representatives, is retiring after the Pope's visit to the US. Except the House couldn't find a replacement because of how hilariously dysfunctional it has become in the last couple years. Only now did they find some poor sucker to throw under the bus and Boehner can finally go home so now I need to find a new avatar. American politics is so broken (and hilarious).
BizarreMonkey
My current one is part of a pretty hilarious little comic i did starring the trio from intelligence.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Mine is currently a creepy guy that I photoshopped over a bunch of paint.net toolbars because it looks like he's glitching into your screen and I like using the warping tool. I'll include it here because my avatar changes often and I want people to know what I'm talking about in a year.