DIDN'T THERE USED TO BE A BOF2 REMAKE PROJECT ON HERE?

Pages: 1
A few years back, I saw a project on here for the RMXP engine that was supposed to be an attempt to make a full remake of Breath of Fire 2, with some enhancements. It seemed to be fairly far along. I thought about it recently and went looking, searching through the site a few different ways, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone remember the project I'm talking about, and know where it is?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I think you might be talking about Breath of Fire 2 - The Fated Child. Or, er, something like that. It was lead by WCouillard, but, I think I recall a post by him saying that the team he was working with to make it was more or less abandoned? Don't quite recall, sadly. Though, given that I'm not seeing the game his profile, it seems likely that the project was summarily abandoned.
I believe it was called Breath Of Fire II: The Fated Child and the gamepage here looks it was taken down or made hidden by the developer quite some time ago. I don’t really remember too much about what happened to this game originally, but I can’t seem to find it elsewhere, so the project most likely has been long abandoned.

It’s a shame, though, because it did look pretty impressive from what I remember.

EDIT: Damn it, Marrend, you beat me to it.
I know this is super necroposty, but I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't the person leading the team effort on that project, but I was maintaining the gamepage here for it. The work I did on it was completed, but sadly, the other team members never finished it up. :(
Pages: 1