CODEX OF ALERA ROLEPLAY

Man, real talkative bunch. *yawn* ...Starting to get sleepy now. "Someone wake me up if blondie doesn't come back."
Been a long day, might as well get some sleep. (Man, I'm trying to stay in character but I kinda want to talk and grumpy mcgee isn't a talker, hmph.
i choose to take the shot!
----------------------------------------------------------------
why does everyone call me blondie...... i have a name ;_; XD jk
Well, you never told that name to the characters... XD
By the way, you would all know Ademar's name, since he was second in command, now first in command.

---------------------------Blaine-------------------------------------------------

12! You pull back the bow, using Roanoke to coerce it to bend further and you release the arrow, it flies true and slams into the neck of the deer. it lets out a startled noise, choked off as blood fills its throat. It quickly falls dead. You pick your way over to it and examine your prize. It was a hefty deer, you estimate it could provide for a day's rations for everyone, longer if prepared properly with proper rationing. 17! As you reach down and tug the arrow out, still in useable condition after being cleaned, Roanoke fills you with alarm, something is coming at you fast. 19! You jump back as a Direwolf leaps towards you! It misses and now stands a few feet in front of you, it's fangs bared and ready to attack again. You hear the howls of more direwolves approaching.
Oh, alright then. Ademar it is. :)

By the way SuNa, I wanted to know more about how the emotion sense skill
works.

Seiromem, I'm still waiting for your final answer.
You constantly feel others emotions as background noise, but as you grow better in that area(by putting points into it) You can feel others emotions, tell if people are lying, and eventually even affect their emotions(as long as there's enough water around)
The water is to affect their emotions, or for everything else?
The water is needed to affect emotions, the others are things that happen naturally, although you can choose to focus on someone's emotions to read them better.
Oh, I see. This skill looks pretty nifty! :)
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Gala smiles and says
"Name's Gala."
She then stands up and jumps into the wind, flying high into the sky but not far away from the cave. She looks around at the world below while drifting in circles like a hawk read to land.
At the moment she takes fly, her cold and focused aura, suddenly turns into one of joy and ectasy. It seems this is probably something she enjoys the most. I look up for a moment to say:

"Nice to meet you, Gala."

And then I turn back to the inside of the cave. There I see Alex happily petting a little(?) fox. I still feel like talking more, so I approach to her with Lyo in my shoulder and I say:

"Is that your pet?"
pulling her fox into her lap alex sits there petting him

im lost on what happened so im just going with it ^^
Reize just talked to your character, snowfox.
I'll clue everyone in on what just happened, I know it was really quick.

In recent times the Aleran Empire has come under attack by the Marat, barbarian people to the East of Alera. They have been conducting raids in the Calderon valley. In response the Alerans have started sending in Legions to combat the raids. You guys, for your own personal reasons joined up with one of the newer legions to go into Calderon, a place known for its ruthless wilderness, including rogue and wild furies, wildlife, and the Marat. It has extremely dangerous storms called fury storms which can kill people. One of these storms was bearing down on your legion, which made you seek shelter in Warnerholt, a small farming settlement. While there, something(you guys don't know what) caused the door to your shelter to get destroyed, allowing windmanes(rogue wind furies) from the storm inside, which proceeded to wreak havoc among your unexpecting legion. During the battle, Ademar's fire fury went rogue for a second and roasted a third of the legion, and the windmanes killed almost the whole legion, your captain was gravely wounded in the fight. With the help of his own woodcrafting and watercrafting along with some of Alex's watercrafting he was healed enough to hold an offensive while you guys escaped, you're currently on your way to the Town of Roth where you guys can stock up on armor and other supplies and send a warning to Riva that a Marat army is in the Cadreon Valley and can endanger the empire. Then you can head on to Garrison to hold off the army.

That's about it.

Also about furies, they are created out of whatever element they are, like water furies are made of water and such when they are summoned and thus need that resource around to be summoned, but you can use your skills if the element isn't around.
im going to draw back my bow and shoot the dire wolf in front of me, and order roanoke to cover my back

-------------------------------------------Blaine------------------------------

Not having time to switch weapons, you draw an arrow and pull back. 15! At this range, you can't miss. The arrow fires and slams into its throat. The thick fur around its neck is pierced by the arrow and it falls to the ground whimpering. 19! Another direwolf leaps from behind you, but the grass wraps around it and pulls it down. The wolf thrashes around, but a sickening crack signals its death as the grass lets it go. Two more direwolves emerge from the grass right in front of you. 4! Grass begins growing, bit the wolves rip it out of the ground and face back towards you.

------------------------------------Gala---------------------------------------

You fly up into the wind, freeing yourself of your burdens as you zip through the air. It's to dark to see much of anything from the height you're at, which suits you just fine as the world and its worries melt away, giving away to the freedom of the open air.
guys my computer is not working im currently on a computer at school so im going to ask Mr_SuNa if he could play me till my computer is fixed
Ok then, just remind SuNa that Reize just talked with Alex. :P
Alex:

Sits there, petting Snow and smiles at Reize.
"It's name is Snow, she(he?) isn't as cool as a rat, but she(he?)'s still adorable! What's your pet's name?"

19!

Zeon whispers to Reize that Direwolves are attacking blondie.

Oh, and since you are in the woods Reize and Zeon originated from, you get a +4 to rolls with your fury skills.