HELLO RPG WORLD

Pages: 1
Hi!! ^_^

I'm never any good at these so here goes. Play nice now. I'm Darshei and totally new to this site and to RPG maker community in general. I hope to post some helpful reviews, play some great games, and mostly learn how they are made in the process.

RPG's and games with RPG elements always tend to be my favorites. I have a unique range of which games I like and which ones I don't and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it.

I do remember playing RPG MAKER back when I was a little girl and it was on the Playstation. I had no idea it was part of something bigger but I loved that game because of all the fun I could have with creating my own stuff. So I was happy beyond words to see this has been a series and maybe I could make something to share with others.

I'm going to college for game design this fall and would love to make it a career. Until then, please be gentle. I do read the topics and help files but I still don't know a lot.

When the world knocks you down, just make your own world. That's kind of been my motto. I can create what I want with my rules and my style. I guess that's what appeals so much about making stuff. That and playing other cool games, of course. Sometimes you just feel like you and another game designer might feel the same about something and its just weaved into a game.

Anyhow, that's pretty much me. Nice to meet everyone. ^_^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Welcome to RMN, we'll be looking forward to read your reviews
Thank you. But I've already screwed up and posted by intro twice by mistake - I'm so sorry.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Beginners mistake, don't worry about it XP
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Hello and welcome to RMN! Oh, and don't worry about the double topic posting... it happens from time to time.
Welcome! Do your best :)
Reviewer are always needed ~

charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
Welcome to RMN! As others said reviewers are always in need so I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Welcome to RMN.
Welcome. Avoid any discussions on social issues and you will love it here. Get involved and well...

Also, if you ever find yourself interested in makerscore join community games. You get a lot of points for doing very little haha
author=Link_2112
Welcome. Avoid any discussions on social issues and you will love it here. Get involved and well...

Also, if you ever find yourself interested in makerscore join community games. You get a lot of points for doing very little haha

shhh! This is my secret.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
It's refreshing to see a beginner, welcome to RMN new meat.

author=Link_2112
Welcome. Avoid any discussions on social issues and you will love it here.
This is the best advice I've seen all week.
Pages: 1