RPGMAKER.NET SLACK GROUP - COME DISCUSS EVERYTHING!

Pages: first 1234 next last
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Hey RMN!

Lately I've been thinking about how it'd be cool to have a greater portion of the RMN userbase active on real-time channels of communication.

IRC hasn't been very active, to say the least - possibly due to new-user unfriendliness.

There's now a Skype group too, but from what I can tell not many members know about it or use the program (I'm certainly not fond of the UI).

An option that's become more popular in internet and/or social circles is Slack, a web/Mobile platform that allows users to form subdivided channels within larger groups (or "Teams").

In order to gauge potential interest, I went ahead and created a Slack Group for RMN.

If you want to try this thing out, CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP, and a member of our 24/7 team of Slack administrators will get back to you as soon as possible with an invite to our Slack group.

Any questions, let me know.

Hope to see you there! (Apart from Shinan and SnowOwl LOL)
Shinan joins everything.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=kentona
Shinan joins everything.

Soon, I'll be pretty much everywhere haunting everyone as well.
there is not an rmn skype channel
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
Oooh I enjoy slack so I'd be up to it. Hopefully it would be easier if we had an rmn channel for people to talk easier as well between themselves.
Plus its on like everything pc mac and smartphones
I love using Slack so I'm in~
author=JosephSeraph

Then what did I join...?
ghastly manifestations of your innermost desires
I rather enjoy keeping communication over devices such as Steam, but I'd be willing to give this a shot.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'm already in the Skype group, but why not?
Though I never heard of Slack in till now...
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Yellow Magic
Hey RMN!

Lately I've been thinking about how it'd be cool to have a greater portion of the RMN userbase active on real-time channels of communication.
You mean sort of like that skype group we've had for apparently a while now and is still getting a thousand messages a day on regular occasion?

Seriously you sound like a cool guy add me (bizarremonkey) on skype and I'll hook you up.

You'll then likely concede this thread is pointless and we can all just have a chuckle.
author=JosephSeraph
Ahahahahaha, I love what a fibber you are.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The RMN skype channel is actually so spammy that I am extremely tempted to leave it. I just checked and there were over fifteen hundred new messages since this time yesterday, WTF! I don't understand how anyone can possibly keep up with it.

IRC and the forums move at a much more reasonable pace.
I'll definitely give joining this some thought. I love talkin' with ya'll.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=BowelMovement
You mean sort of like that skype group we've had for apparently a while now and is still getting a thousand messages a day on regular occasion?

Seriously you sound like a cool guy add me (bizarremonkey) on skype and I'll hook you up.

You'll then likely concede this thread is pointless and we can all just have a chuckle.
I'm good, thanks: Going forwards I think Slack has a lot more potential than a single Skype group - Consistent cross-platform UX, multiple channels, Slackbot fun, integration with various APIs...Slack really is the future of real-time comms.

We're 20 members and counting! Pretty active as well, so anyone who hasn't signed-up yet is ever-so-slightly missing out...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Just joined. It looks sweet.
Pages: first 1234 next last