[RMVX] CHANGING ELEMENTS (SLASHING, FIRE, HOLY, ETC)

Pages: 1
...how can this be done in RMVX? As far as I can see, it can't, which would pretty much destroy my plans to make a game as I need quite a few physical elements that this beautiful system is currently not giving me the space for.

...can you seriously not affect elements in this RPG Maker? What were they thinking...?

EDIT: To give a little more information, I am currently unable to find any kind of an Elements tab. Here are the tabs I have in the database:

Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, Troops, States, Animations, Common Events, System, Terms

Closest thing I guess is States which is just status ailments and stuff. So I realize I'm kind of asking a question that I already know the answer to, but I am in such literal disbelief that you can't change something as integral and rudimentary as the freaking elements that I'm asking it here anyway. Please someone tell me I'm dumb and have missed something, because this just cannot be.
Look under System->Elemental Names in the bottom left area. That's where you can change the # of elements and their names in VX.
God, in System. Freaking System. They couldn't just have an Elements tab (which they actually have room for even on my old 1024x768 res screen).

Thanks a bunch, you saved me many tears, man.
Pages: 1