IT'S TIME TO DUEL! YU-GI-OH TOPIC

Pages: first prev 12 last
How is everyone's opinion on fanworks? There's a few video series on Youtube that I enjoy:

Xstevenschannel has a series mainly about competetive dueling, where the actors are dolls (except the one episode where he plays himself). Probably the only Yugioh series with a female lead (save for maybe a few AO-rated stories).

Impossible Studios has one with real life actors - unlike the rather drawn-out pace of the anime, this one's incredibly fast in plot progression. Also, Hungarian dub.
I really liked the abridged series alot just as much as the original season.
I couldn't stop laughing even in the past.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I have a shit ton of old cards stuffed in a drawer somewhere, but that's about it. I remember doing a fire deck based entirely off the trap card Backfire with like 3 Jigen-Bokudens. It was "EVERYTHING BLOWS UP!". Never won a duel with it.

I only really got into a few Video-game Spin-offs(?) like Capsule Monster Colosseum and Duelist of the Roses. THose games here fun, specially Colosseum, I really need to get a PS2 Emulator to work (damned BioS aren't working) so I can play the shit outta it again.
Yu Gi Oh 5D gave me a lot of imagination about dueling while driving a car. Or even dueling while piloting a jet plane.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Oh, here's a video I did a while back playing Dev Pro.
(Don't use Dueling Network!)
You can see how fast the game is now.

Wow, now this takes me back I remember playing this with my son over ten years ago ahhh.... the memories!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Davenport
I really liked the abridged series alot just as much as the original season.
I couldn't stop laughing even in the past.
In Season Zero Kaiba has green hair, that's why that joke is pretty funny given context, which wasn't.

Though the callback was funny enough.
Pages: first prev 12 last