WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBERS?

Pages: first 12 next last
Just a thread to share links to/discuss your favorite Youtube channels to show them support.

Here are some of mine in alphabetical order:
Caddicarus-A rather Funny Reviewer of mostly PlayStation and PC Games.
CaptainSparklez-My Favorite Minecrafter, if you like Minecraft You should check him out...
Comicstorian-He Does awesome recaps of comic book story-lines, good for people who like comics, but can't keep up with EVERY Series.
Film Theory-It's Game Theory, But With Movies, Nuff said
Game Theory-But Hey, That's JUST A Theory... Plus This Channel Showed me FNAF was more than a cookie cutter horror game.
HISHE-How It Should Have Ended Takes movies and goes "What If they did THIS Instead..." And then animates it in a comical fashion.
Itsjustsomerandomguy-This dude has Marvel and DC Heroes Comparing notes about each others movies in action figure animation, he really IS talented, And he's Been in the YouTube gig for over 8 years...

So yeah, Not ALL the channels I like, But it's a fun selection, Please share yours, I'm curious to see what other RMNers Watch...
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Does yahtzee qualify as a youtuber?
I guess not? I mean, his show, Zero Punctuation, is on youtube too but he mainly works for the Escapist.

Hard4Games: Very awesome and underrated game reviews and game related videos. The only people who agree with me about how funny Shaq is.
Rackdar: Very underrated Let's Player.
YuriOfWind: Great videos about beta elements of games, unlicensed games, narrated creepy pastas, and general game minutia. He's also hilarious.
ScottishDuck: The first Let's Player I ever watched! He plays a lot of the same games I do, and loves Sega even more than me. He's mostly done with Let's Playing, but he has a pretty large library of Let's Plays. I'm betting he will come out of 'retirement', if only for a while, for Shenmue III.

Dilandau3000/SvenGroot: Sometimes I just want to hear a Dutch man's voice narrating the Myst series.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I like
Already made a topic about this
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18641/
Your topic died over a week ago. Get with the times.
Also, it had too much talk and not enough links.
Porkate42
Died or not, when there's a topic already made there's no use for another one
Nou
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Don't be a sourpuss.
Porkate42
You're a butt
author=Porkate42
You're a butt

No need to call names, feel free to report my OP to get the admins involved in this. I did not see your topic as I Looked in Welp, Not general as I thought this would not warrant full on discussion.

I figure the admins can just lock the one that they feel was posted in the wrong place,(Saving them the trouble of moving yours if welp is the right place) and the peeps using the one that gets locked can migrate to the other.

But Please don't be rude out of the blue, it make you seem like:
author=Mirak
a sourpuss.
How about you take the links from this topic and post them in the other. The other one is in a more proper section and has life of over a week more than this one. Just in the future do a check before making a thread.

And don't insult each other. >:|

Strike that. The other one is about one singular favourite. This one is about listing your favourites. They're different enough to both exist, in my book.
Porkate42
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK WHEN I CALL PPL BUTTS I'M SERIOUS
Sorry
Because to some it's an insult to be compared to an arse.

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I like Markiplier a lot but many people don't; it depends how much tolerance you have for goofy dorks. I'm also a big fan of Jim Sterling's stuff. He's cool.

For less well-known channels...

Critics
Folding Ideas: A lot of really smart and interesting lectures on various pop-culture things and their philosophical and cultural underpinnings.

Errant Signal: Videro gaem reviews with an eye toward what makes them successful/unsuccessful in artistic terms as well as gameplay.

Innuendo Studios: More video game stuff, mainly about gamer culture. The recent one about adventure games is p. neat

Mark Brown: Short lectures on gam mak.

Brows Held High: Accessible and enjoyable criticism of art films.

Todd in the Shadows: Pop song reviews. Good shit.

Edumacation
Janet Stephens: How to do ancient hairstyles!

Rocket Jump Film School: Moviemak how-tos

Potholer54: Snarky British science reporter with a lot of great stuff. Primarily focused on big issues like creationism and climate change, but I highly recommend his "Our Origins Made Easy" series for a quick explanation of how the universe, world, and humanity developed.

Vihart: Math shit for people who don't get math shit. Lots of doodles and weirdness.

Entertainment
Phelous: Snarky weirdo with no budget watches shitty movies and makes fun of them.

Max Raabe: Pop songs arranged in the style of 20s/30s pop music.

Ratboy Genius: Surrealist stories and horrible art paired with divine music. Great if you're into internet outsider art.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared: Muppets and mindfuckery

nana825763: Creepy shit
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm a big fan of Jim Sterling, although I haven't watched his stuff recently. I used to watch Extra Credits pretty religiously, too.

I don't keep tabs on too many channels, but Jonathan Holmes recently started putting all of Sup Holmes on YouTube, and I think he does some of the best game dev interviews out there. He's goofy and almost annoyingly humble sometimes, but he asks really good questions, he's friendly with all of his guests, and all of his interviews end up with a very realistic and human picture of what it's like to be a game developer. He's interviewed a ton of indies specifically, from the Shovel Knight people to Jon Blow to Ed McMillen to Zoe Quinn to Mariel Cartwright to a bunch of people I don't know at all, but I've enjoyed all of the episodes I've watched. I totally recommend it!
author=Sooz
Brows Held High: Accessible and enjoyable criticism of art films.

Todd in the Shadows: Pop song reviews. Good shit.

Second those two.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
ElectroBOOM: A guy who loves to play with (and get hurt by) electricity.

Tear of Grace: Imagine Markiplier/Pewdiepie, but each video is edited so all the unfunny parts are cut out. So instead of trying to hard to be an idiot to fill in dead space, all the best parts are compiled into one vid.

TheSw1tcher: A couple of playtesters who are both entertaining to watch because they're both funny as well as knowledgeable about games. Not only do they crack a bunch of jokes, but they also analyze the games they play and go in depth about what works and what does.
Hell, I love them so much, I'll give another link: Here you go! Oh, and here's another one because they play lots of bad games, too

Omegaevolution: A constant reminder that a human being can play a game like a friggin' machine.

Hot Pepper Gaming: Video games reviews under the influence of insanely hot peppers.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Liberty
Because to some it's an insult to be compared to an arse.

I may be a butt lassie, but I ain't no arse. I'm supple, yet shrewd!

But seriously butt isn't an insult it has no right to be taken as or respected as one, grow a spine plebs.

My favourites?
TwoBestFriendsPlay: Hilarious duo, in some cases trio or quad, who plays games and talk shit. The dynamic they have makes watching 30 episode long series not just bearable, but demanded!

Criken2: A bit more open than the two, Criken and his friends are hilarious, from the antics of the Glaswedgian sounding Waddy, to the Canadian mastermind, Criken, there's also the high pitched erratic Skippy and others like the loud and foreboding shane, oh such a fun time they seem to have. There's a lot more of just, filler, but a lot of their chivalry stuff is really good. The quickies provide convenient bite sized chunks into their collective lunacy, there's no one else quite like them.

MatthewMatosis: An incredibly insightful reviewer, who gets very technical with not only game systems, but character dynamics and worldbuilding as well, his New N' Tasty review in particular, shows how much he thinks things through.

The Crazy Chimp Collective(obviously I mean-- I run the damn thing): If you even find yourself short on trailers or cool mechanic ideas, this channel is a growing infestation of ideas and videos, now with over 200 videos and showing no signs of stopping, I probably watch these more than I should, despite making them. From a single monkey to a 16 strong collective, the CCC has come far, but will go further, we promise.

Foreverpandering(or ForeverPandering2 now): An internet idealist and activist, his insights are pretty valuable, and his videos have a jarring amount of comedy gold. His rants on Tom Preston have yet to be topped in my book.

ColabHQ: From some foolishly larger than life endeavor that went mindblowingly well, was born this voice acting troupe that is now a respected force of coice actors, who i myself have utilized for projects in the past, have just done in the present, and will continue to in the future.

PennyArcadeTV: Hearing their tale is inspiring, if that isn't your thing, Stripsearch is a competitive comic artist sitcom that let's drama sit by the wayside, it is very enjoyable to watch, and inspired me to become good at art more than anything else.

OneyNG: He's got only one kind of humour, and it's the nothing kind, but he delivers in a nuclear kaboom of slightly-to-very-sick natured animations that will make you question anything and everything.

Little Kuriboh (CardGamesFTW): From an abridged series that started as an effort to better the curve, LittleKuriboh is now one of the most respected abridgers in the abridging community, and is highly respected both as a journalist and as a weaboo. If you've been in the Yu-gi-oh scene at ALL in the last six years, chances are you've scene this guys series, or heard his lines.

The Starstucks Channel: I joined these guys a couple years ago, on the Starbound forums where they had a thread about Homestuck, I joined in page 1839 of that thread, and have been a supporter, absent or not, ever since. They made a channel about a year ago, and I myself have contributed here and there. Our name was adapted for thread two.
Pages: first 12 next last