ANOTHER BERRY AWKWARD INTRODUCTION THREAD!

Pages: first 12 next last
Yes, I am awkward and adore puns. You'll get used to it.

...Er...Anyway! I tend to go by Juneberry or Jaluna online . I'm a writer and currently working on selling greeting cards online too. I live in New Jersey, also sometimes known as the armpit of the United States...And I have no idea how it smells due to anosmia.

Um...I hope to work on making games with RPGmaker VX Ace and I also make comics with another program that rpgmaker runs on steam, ComiPo . I love all sorts of art and am pretty much always happy to chat. Just because I'm a nervous wreck, don't be afraid to say hi. I promise, I don't bite....Anyone but myself, anyway.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Welcome to RMN! Don't worry, only 3 members bite. Hope you have fun making games!
E-Er, I feel like I should be worried about the fact three members do...
And thanks! I'm gonna be lurking a lot for a while to try to find great stuff to learn from. :D

I probably shouldn't be keeping my eye on dev blogs as much as I am at the moment to learn good ways to write them. Since I don't even have one...Oops. Silly me!
I'm interested to know who those three members are now.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Hi there, welcome to RMN! I don't bite, but I do give hugs here and there, so hopefully that's no cause for concern.
Nah not so much. Just biting. I'm a berry after all.
Wait...No really tight hugs kay? xD
It's called the Saskatoon Berry, not juneberry. Get your facts straight!

Welcome to RMN!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
SnowOwl

blindmind, salerius and max mcgee. i do on tuesdays
Kentona, I don't know what you're talking about. Where I live they grow wild and are called Juneberries. o.o; They're related to/basically sugar plums. Also sorta like a blueberry.

And thanks for the warning Craze.
author=Craze
SnowOwl

i don't bite as hard as max..

Also, welcome to the site~! Have you used RMVXA before?
Hiya person who doesn't bit hard but still bites xD Seriously though, thanks for the welcome :D

I'm still learning as I go, so to speak. I've had RMVXA for about a month or so now . Funny fact, I got Character Game Hub for my birthday way earlier in the year...So now it has a use other than my random love of making characters and such. :D

So far it's pretty easy to get through. I'm constantly playtesting my work so I don't mess up event to event. I think so far the hardest part is things like...My lack of a memory and making the enemies vs battlers even overall? That and again, my lack of memory. And by that I mean I personally have the memory of a goldfish.
Hah, yeah, play testing is certainly key. Don't be afraid to ask for help or critique from members on here as well... Most of us are nice about it. ^_~

What's rewarding (and tedious) about game design, and I think I speak for a lot of people, is that there will always be some level of learning curve involved. Whether it's character writing, the art design, programming, or even the basics of the engine, we all started somewhere.

Liberty's Thread for Newcomers is a great place to start, as well as the Screenshot Topic, where you can post in-progress images of your game!
Thanks for the tips, blindmind! Yeah, everyone has to start somewhere. The hard part...is figuring out what direction to go in. I wonder if there's a proper order to doing things. When to add scripts, how many of a type of item should exist...All sorts of stuff to think about. As a person with no ability to make decisions normally . I shall look forward to lots of learning, improvement and garnering help and happiness from new friends here!
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Craze
SnowOwl

please, there are people who bit much worse than them(well, other than Max), and you're quite tame craze(sorry, it's true)... XD
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
You are berry welcome to the site, I hope your time here will be fruitful, it's a grape place to learn.

The puns...Too much fun! *flails and falls out of tree*
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Juneberry
Kentona, I don't know what you're talking about. Where I live they grow wild and are called Juneberries. o.o; They're related to/basically sugar plums. Also sorta like a blueberry.

And thanks for the warning Craze.

Word of Advice: Do not take anything Kentona says to you seriously, unless it's a warn.

Also, do not take words of advice from anyone named Ratty524.

With that said, welcome to the forums!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Hey, I don't bite! Hard.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Porkate42
Welcome to RMN! Don't worry, only 3 members bite. Hope you have fun making games!
And I'm one of those, i think!

But you, for you I shall be of the mercy, hyes!

Welcome to our not-so-humble corner of the internet.
Pages: first 12 next last