[RMVX ACE] ANYONE KNOW A GOOD "GOLEM" GRAPHIC?

Pages: 1
Can anyone tell me where I can find a good image of a golem type enemy in the RTP style?

Thanks
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks

When you save it, name is $Golem (You must include the $)
author=Porkate42

You should probably also clarify who he has to credit for this graphic.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You know, it occurs to me that the OP could be referring to needing a battler graphic, as opposed to a character graphic...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Marrend
You know, it occurs to me that the OP could be referring to needing a battler graphic, as opposed to a character graphic...
author=AerialAce88
Can anyone tell me where I can find a good image of a golem type enemy in the RTP style?

Thanks

That kind of tells me it's indeed a charset he's after. But if not...

You can't beat the classic.

RMXP also has this traditional Jewish golem.

Of course, if you had 2k or XP, you'd know that already, otherwise it'd be illegal.
Porkate42
author=Ilan14
author=Porkate42
You should probably also clarify who he has to credit for this graphic.

Oh, my mistake
I found it here
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
that's a DQ golem/Goldman. =P
Thanks for the responses.

This is my old account. I thought it had been deleted but I've found it again, and I'll be continuing with this one.

Just a question.

Is it okay to use the battler graphics from the RTP sets available at rpgmaker.web as long as I say that I got it from there? Like "Some battler graphics from the Rpgmaker XP RTP", or something like that?

Cheers
Legally you can use any asset from one RPG Maker that you own in any other RPG Maker. If you own both RMXP and whatever your game is in you're good legally. Nobody will care if you aren't making a commercial game though.
Hi Porkate42

Thanks for finding me the golem graphic. I was just wondering, do you think I'd put down "Loki" as the author and then put down "http://www.ultimateam.pl/" as the credit?
Porkate42
I recommend just lending out his name (use the link for context if you like)
Pages: 1