[ART] ACHIEVEMENTS

Pages: 1
Would you be interested to have custom made achivements icons (pixel art)? I thought it give more of uniqueness to them to have icons which are only found at rmn.

I'd only charge you a lot of cash for it (nah, I'd do it for free).

What do you think?
There's an awful lot of achievements on RMN. Like, many many pages worth. Wait, lemme get a number: 239

There's also a bunch of them that are deliberately themed a certain way, so...
Oh boy. Yeah. I thought there were like a dozen, lol.

How about smilies then?
The charm of RMN is the lack of extraneous stuff like that. No sigs, simplistic style and minimal bits and bobs. There's also that rule about reaction gifs and spammy images... I could see emoticons/smilies getting spammy. But hey, you've a locker you could use to host some if you want to use them.

And others might appreciate something for their game pages, too. Why not ask people about something like that?
how about the next time we have an event and need achievements we hit you up?
Oh, that's a better idea, actually. I might hit you up soonish, if you still want to create some!
As long as there aren't hundreds! Hehe!

As for smilies, I think you guys should reconsider.

I understand your point of view that the charm of rmn is to stick to the bare minimum.

I think using smilies can sometimes help get the meaning across with some subtle varieties which really helps since we're using only written form to communicate.

Something using the basic colors of RMN would look good too, I'm thinking of squares sort of like on Pixelation.

I don't want to force my view or anything, just my perception. I think it'd make for a nice addition to this place, especially if they're custom made (not the typical bright yellow ones) and adapted to the design.

People who don't want to use them will have the freedom not to while people who like to use smilies will also have the option. I don't think anyone will be penalized for having this addition. I would also do it on my free time (I've done it for another forum before).

This was a while ago however, I'm significantly better now.

I won't press the issue, just thought I'd give my opinion. (smiling smilie)
I've never been a fan of smilies, and people that overuse them always annoy me.
Pages: 1