UNABLE TO POST REVIEWS.

Pages: 1
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Hey, guys! I have a problem :( so, I was writing a game review, and when I hit "submit", the following screen showed up:

Is the review system currently down? If that's so, it's okay, I can wait. But if not, then how do I proceed?

Thanks in advance!
Maybe the review's already up? Check your submissions page if it's there.
It's a different message, but it might be the same issue as that 'RMN Server is Down' thing.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Definitely check your submissions page, which you can get to via through your profile. There's even a filter for reviews that you could use!
unity
You're magical to me.
Did this ever get resolved?
Gretgor
Yeah, it's nowhere in there :(

I'm going to try playing and reviewing other games to see if the same happens.
It's odd. Maybe refresh your browser and try again?
Gretgor
Tried, in fact, I tried posting the review again and again, and still no dice :(

Could it be that I can't review the project because it's too old? I'm gonna try writing a review for a newer game and see how that goes.
What game are you trying to review? There might be an issue with how the downloads are set-up. I do know that a game with no main download set will not let you review it, for example, and figuring out what the issue is would probably help us fix it in case there's more than just this game having that problem.
Welp, I see an error message in the logs, 'Data too long for column 'summary' at row 1'

I can't access the database server from work (it's blocked!!) so I can't check the length of the field at the moment, but for now try a shorter summary?
Gretgor
Ohhhhh

I'm an idiot, should have tried that earlier ^_^'

Thanks!

EDIT: Yes, it worked.
Yeah, the field should have a character limit applied to it that matches the field limit in the database. It's a defect with RMN.
Pages: 1