WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Pages: first prev 123 next last
author=Sated
I apparently joined the site on the 11th day of the 19th month, but I don't know what the 19th month is :(

Stupid American format.

Try living in Canada, where due to our proximity, BOTH the correct way and the American way are acceptable, plus we have a lot of American products and TV shows and stuff, so who knows whether it is day-month or month-day.

Having a 07 07 birthday is a godsend, because when I fill out forms it doesn't matter. Personally, I like 07JUL2015 date format - no confusion there.
author=Sated
year-month-day-hour-minute-second etc. would be the best way, but that's not popular anywhere. At least day-month-year goes in some sort of order. What you said also works.

It's popular in databases, which I appreciate.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Yeah, 2015-11-24 would be better than 24-11-2015, but 11-24-2015 is just plain nonsense.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Sated
year-month-day (and then hour-minute-second etc.) would be the best way (and that's the standardised way of doing it) but that's not popular here in the UK. Apparently that's how they do things in China. Oh well, at least day-month-year goes in some sort of order. What you said also works for the sake of clarity.

This was one of my favorite parts of taking Mandarin. Everything is extremely orderly... it's wonderful.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
April 15th. I'm Tax Day.
December 20th . Dangerously close to Jesus
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
May 24th. I think that day is more significant to me than anyone else, for obvious reasons.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Jan 29th. Perfect time to go to Hawai'i.
So do we have any birthday collisions yet?
Not at the moment. Only 18 have posted their b'days so far. XD We need 23 before we get a collision.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
August 2nd 1998
Four more days from now, actually, November 29th.

(And, yes, I’m a half horse man too.) :P
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Luchino
Not at the moment. Only 18 have posted their b'days so far. XD We need 23 before we get a collision.

Again, only a chance of 0.5 :p

Which is still insane, btw. There's 366 different days, and having only 23 people already nets us a 1/2 chance of finding two people with the same birthday.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, is there going to be a play-through of FFT using nothing but non-plot characters that happen to have these birthdays/zodiac signs?
Pages: first prev 123 next last