WRITE A STORY WITH A SENTENCE.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
John had to have both of his legs amputated as leaving them as they were would've led to a fatal blood clot.
John started to crawl in the floor, asking himself why he even decided to go to the ocean in the first place...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"One day, Jenny, who has a zombie fetish, falls madly in love with John."
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Unfortunately, John was a homosexual zomzom, so this just turned into a new complication in his legless, one-handed life.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
But Jenny, was nothing short of determined...
unity
You're magical to me.
So she took his amputated legs as souvenirs.
John, of course, started to crawl towards Jenny to get his legs back.
However, apon seeing the hearts appear in her eyes (how in the hell did she even do that?) he quickly reconsidered this course of action and decided that if he were to crawl anywhere (especially with how long it would take to get to that anywhere), he'd better make the right choice - preferably one that did not currently contain crazy leg-stealing, heart-eyed fangirls of the zombie variety.

(mufufufufu, fear the power of the run-on sentence~)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Then sirens were heard...

OOC:
author=Liberty
(mufufufufu~)
I cackled so manically seeing you type this.

Deserves a novel of its own.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
As the sirens intensified a great crash came from far out in the ocean, and what looked to be a great mountain arose from the depths.
pianotm
The mountain came closer, though it couldn't have been a mountain considering the giant yellow eyes it had.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
John realized that without legs he'd never scale the mountain and therefore live a fulfilling life and drooped into crippling depression.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
"Why so glum, chum?! I know just how to get you to the top of that big ominous thing!" Jenny loudly proclaimed quite close to John's downcast face.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
John was briefly cheered by the fact that now the mysterious object was approaching, until his terrifying admirer presented what was probably a horrific bargain.
He started crawling away from her, but after a while, he noticed how slow he was, and how pathetic he looked right now, and realized that he may have to accept Jenny's proposal...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
""You win, so take me up there, at whatever price," John grudgingly said when he looked up to see Jenny standing over him again, after the strength in his arms had failed."
pianotm
"Jenny looked hard at John and then came to a realization: "He's become the man he is because of me...not love, but obsession, and I'm a horrible, horrible person!""
unity
You're magical to me.
"I realize now that fulfilling my love should never come at the cost of someone else's legs and general well-being, and I'll help you even if our love can never be!" she said as wiped tears from her eyes and put a jetpack on John so he could travel to the top of the yellow-eyed mountain thing before them.
Sooz
Filled with self-loathing and remorse for her sinful ways, she threw herself into the jetpack's flames as John the Zombie flew toward the advancing horror, a single tear of repentance sliding down her cheek to evaporate in the flames as they obliterated her internal organs.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Somehow though, as Jenny was being burned alive, she didn't, or rather, she did die, but was... reanimated.