GUESS YOUR SANTA!

Pages: first 123456 next last

Secret Santa is now over. All the gifts have been passed around and it's time to give your thanks and guess your santa!

I'll put up the list here tomorrow some time, but til then guess, discuss and enjoy your gifts!

Remember! Don't tell people who you got, and don't put up any of the presents on the site for at least the next 48 hours. Give people a chance to guess.

Present-getters - feel free to share your presents in this thread if you want to bragshow them offshare!

List of Santas > Givers

Thank you everyone who took part. You made each others' Christmas's just that little bit shinier and more special.
I have no idea who my santa is. :(
Such an awesome gift too. I feel so bad hahahaha;;;
I KNOW WHO MINE IS! GEEZ NESSY! SO BAD NOT KNOWING! TUT TUT!

I got a cute Cloud art. It's cute. And Cloud. X3

Thank you 'Santa'~
You know who your santa is since you handled it you nub >:(
WHAT?! I DONT EVEN!!!!!!!
I CANT EVEN~~~
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I got this nice avatar that I have right now. It's cute. Plus I got some nice MIDI Christmas songs, a trippy psychedelic video and lots of love. Thank you <3

My first guess would be CYBERLOUS. Their avatar is pretty similar to the one my Secret Santa drew me! <3

Next guesses would be one of karins, Ziggy, Frogge. Otherwise it's dragonspirit99, KatanaHiroshi, or aquablue. If I've got it wrong so far, then - wow, I'm really bad at guessing!

Again, thank you so much for the gift... whoever you are.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
My only guess that I can think of is ErikHolland
I'm bad at guessing, but whoever gave me the gift is really generous and awesome! I kinda feel bad about it.
That's what presenting is for after all. Making you feel bad.
Ta-Dah! New avatar! Thanks Secret Santa~

now to steal me some more of that potato salad mum made
I must put a cat named Casey in my game now.

This will be a daunting task!

(Intentionally left cryptic)

Edit: Also requesting to put these in my game when names are revealed~
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Well, since my game is a gift on steam, it must be someone who knows my wishlist, so they sent me that. The only place I've linked my wishlist before is slack and if it isn't someone who saw it there, it has to be one of my friends. It may be Shinan, although Shinan told me that 'he prepared his gift in 15 minutes or so', so I'm sure he made a game or sth too. It may also be libby since she was the one who gifted it to me, and she is also in my friends on steam.

I wonder if the person I got is gonna guess correctly :)
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
I got a review for prelude thank you for who ever did it it was pleasant to read first thing this morning!
Oh gosh who made Libby's icon!?!!!!!????!!?????!!??!!???
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Wow I'm like- super curious about what everyone received
Someone sent me Evoland on steam, which I wanted to buy, so ty so much to my santa!
Oh and Cash, I'm not your santa for the record. I can't art like that XD
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks

Aka I can't guess. My Santa is taking me shopping.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe I'm basing too much on...

...this picture after the review, but, my guess is MakioKuta.

A thousand thanks for the gift!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

100% sure that it's pianotm because his name is in the review.
OH MY GOD I GOT A GAME!! And the short message was so heartwarming =)
My first guess would be Frogge since he asked if it was okay .. and just by the style of the writing in the message. This is totally into the void!

I have yet to play the game (family is all in a good mood today, going to enjoy that ;)) .. so looking forward to it!! \ o /

*dances in circles*

EDIT:

OMG SOO CUTE. And love the music .. I am still in the introduction, but could it be .. DREAMIE?!
OKAY TO BE HONEST NO IDEA. This cute spritestyle could belong to a few people .. but they'd need to know my hair color .. and this outfit .. IS THIS DREAMIE INDEED?
I suck at guessing. I better stop, haha

Two presents in, no idea where I can go now, haha.
I got a sweet review that was super inciteful and patient...! I wasn't expecting anyone to get what I was trying to do with Bound so it was really cool to see someone understand pretty much everything I wanted??! Also, the person writing the review was very nice with a game that I'm certain caused a headache or two~<3

My official guess is Gretgor, and I haven't been wrong yet when it comes to guessing santas! (This might be the first time I'm wrong, but I'm c-confident!)

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Pages: first 123456 next last