[ACE] FORCE BGM TO REPLAY

Pages: 1
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Well I downloaded some music for my game, but it doesn't replay after finishing (likely due to GTBS or some other crap like that.)

Is there a way to force the BGM to replay? This isn't just happening in battle. I notice after a couple minutes of walking in town the music stops. I was going to go the simple route of just copying and pasting the track a couple times too make it longer, but I tried audacity (And that program sucks...)

Interestingly enough all my searches for scripts turned up with ways to stop BGM or change Battle BGMs in mid battle.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm just using the base material for GTBS (I've been meaning to look into it with more scrutiny), but, the BGM seems to loop for me for both "TradeCity" and "Map001". Though, I couldn't help but to notice that whatever BGM setting I put in "Map001" has it's volume altered outside of the map settings.
SunflowerGames

Map 1 - You should put a test battle here. This is the default map for test battles if you go to your database / troops. In case you didn't know.

If you got the original GTBS it has a bug that crashes when using items.
This script is also incomplete and will likely never be ironed out.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=kory_toombs
I tried audacity (And that program sucks...)
Curiously i've used audacity for post-processing and looping and it has never failed me.
SunflowerGames

I tried to open the ogg file (does it support this?)

Anyways the program immediately "Not Responding."
I searched info on program and many people said the program has these issues commonly.

I think the easiest solution is to just take the tracks, copy them, and paste them in front of each other a couple of times. But I need a program that can do this. Maybe I need to try MP3 format before converting to ogg, not really sure with audacity.

Pages: 1