NEED A FEW MORE IDEAS FOR FINAL FANTASY TRIVIA GAME

Pages: 1
I'm up to 48 questions and answers. I only need two more, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything else.

I'm including questions and answers from Final Fantasy's I-X and the two Tactics Advance games, but if you can come up with ones from the others, those are also welcome.

Please send them as a message. I'll let you know if I've already covered them. If you can do ones regarding III, VII, IX or X, that would be good as I don't have too many of them.

The question are displayed like in Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? As in having four answers but only one is correct.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Final Fantasy VII:

Did you know that using Neo Bahamut or Bahamut Zero on the Emerald Weapon glitches the Emerald Weapon's AI? It makes him far less likely to use Aire Tam Storm.

Due to bad programming, the status effect "Darkness" does not affect an enemy's hit chance.

Despite popular opinion, Ruby Weapon is only at level 59.

With the Choco/Mog materia, Fat Chocobo is only used 6 percent of the time instead of Deathblow.

I have a question: with 14, going on 15 main games, numerous individual sequels such as X-2 or XIII-2, two Tactics games, Mystic Quest, and alternate versions for the NES instead of versions seen on SNES, how do you only come up with 48 questions?
Thanks for the post. I've now got the fifty questions and answers.

To answer the question. I've only played I-X and the two tactics games for the Gameboy Advance and the DS, so they are the only ones I'm covering. I think I've also included one from Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSP (This was contributed from someone else so I'm not sure)

I-IV were on the PSP
V-IX playstation
X - Playstation 2 / Vita
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There was... a tactics game on DS? I mean, I've stopped following handhelds at some point, and it seems absolutely possible that they could have released (or re-released) something (or several things) on the DS.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Man, I'm positive I could come up with 50 questions about the first ten minutes of any single one of those games. I'll mail you some more, then you'll have more than 50, since 50 question is barely any at all. It's not nearly enough if you want the game to be replayable; you need like ten times that many for the player to be able to play a few times without getting repeat questions.
For anyone who's interested. I'm going to be putting the questions in categories like this.

very easy, easy, medium, hard, very hard

It will be made obvious when the difficulty is going up to the next level.

If you can put the difficulty next to the question, I'd appreciate it, and I do need four answers for each question.

The Tactics game on the DS was Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
unity
You're magical to me.
EDIT: Questions removed to keep them from being spoiled in-game.

Just a few off of the top of my head :P
Hi Unity (and anyone else who's interested)

I'd appreciate it if you could send them as messages, so they are in my inbox. Not posting them up here. Otherwise it sort of gives the game away. I appreciate the suggestions though.
unity
You're magical to me.
Oh. Ooops. If I edit them out of my post and send them to you, think you can still use them?
Sure. If they haven't been given to me already, I'll be using them.
Just so everyone knows, I'm still open to more questions and answers. I'm currently at 93. I'll probably aim for about 500. I don't know how I'll organise them when the time comes, so I'll need to ask for help when I get round to that.

I'm happy to have cryptic type ones as well. These can be anything do with the game, in a cut scene, in a battle, a particular item, etc. Here's an example, and with an answer so you get the idea (This won't be put in the game as you'll now know the answer)

I always finish with Ultima. Berserk makes things easier. You can prevent my final attack if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Answer: MagiMaster. Won't cast Ultima if you get his MP down to 0, but he has tons of it.

If you can, please put them in to the categories which I mentioned earlier.

Please send them as a message so they aren't up for all to see.
A suggestion for the style of the game - represent the quiz as a boss battle where you have a stylized player character. Getting questions right makes you inflict damage based on how quickly you answered, wrong answers mean the boss attacks, dealing more damage on consecutive wrong answers (and higher base damage on higher difficulty tiers). Reaching the next tier of questions means you get a refill on HP and fight the next boss. Also, the Lifelines would be based on FF spells:

Fire: Destroys two wrong answers.
Break: Destroys the question, putting a different one in place.
Cure: Restore a few HP.
Stop: Freezes the time limit on the question (Don't use this if you don't have a time limit).
Summon: A random eidolon will attempt the question. They'll either know the answer, assume one or more answers or have no idea.

Those Lifelines won't be restored on the next level.
Hi there everyone. I don't think I'm going to continue with this game. It's the usual thing with me.

Just don't send any suggestions, please.

I'm probably going to start something else instead. I'm going to get started making a normal rpg one.
Pages: 1