LOOKING FOR PIXEL ARTIST

Pages: first 12 next last
Edit: No longer looking for an artist on this site.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Why did you give a URL for a site that just says "Hi, Go Away. We're Working On It."?
Nonetheless, it shows an incredible amount of unprofessionalism. Just "Site Under Construction" is sufficient, and there's no reason to link to anything anyway because your FB page is devoid of content too.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=FromAshesGameStudio
Edit: Nothing here.

LOL
author=Sooz
LOL

This happens every time, and it never gets old.

I'd almost be disappointed if there was a successful recruitment thread.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Let's give them a break, they are probably 16 years old and have no idea what they are doing lol
Sooz
Well, they knew enough to give themselves titles.

I think part of the problem here is that it's either hobbyists who don't especially want to help an unknown party, or professionals who want adequate compensation for their work and don't trust people trawling hobbyist fora to pay the piper.

I know I've seen a couple that were initially interesting until "I don't have a big budget" comes up. :(
InfectionFiles
Ah, I sadly missed the actual posts :(

edit: My first post was sarcasm because I remember doing something like this, but I was like 14 and it wasn't with RPGmaker but like flash/html lol
I was pretty good for my age but really didn't know what the fuck I was doing
Eh, the general rule of thumb is that anyone who names their "studio" after their game shouldn't be taken seriously. At least, until after said game comes out. If it comes out at all.
you guys should've quoted those stuff for posterity before they were edited out xp
InfectionFiles
author=karins_soulkeeper
you guys should've quoted those stuff for posterity before they were edited out xp
I know! I feel like I missed some gold

Honestly most people who throw in Studios or the like can't be taken too seriously. A rare few people break that rule
Sooz
It wasn't really that exciting; you can get the gist of it from our replies.

Just... dang. If you don't have any web presence, don't show off your lack of web presence! It don't make no goddam sense.
unity
You're magical to me.
Professionalism!

I always find it amusing to see anyone claiming to be a CFO or saying they're the head of a big studio when it really boils down to like two or three people who are just beginner hobbyists with stars in their eyes. The fact that they have zero web presence or can't point to completed projects is usually apparent XD

author=Pizza
author=Sooz
LOL
This happens every time, and it never gets old.

I'd almost be disappointed if there was a successful recruitment thread.

I'm tempted to try one, one day, juuuust to see if it's even possible XD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
This was the best recruitment thread I've seen on this site, and could be used as reference for anyone else trying to recruit. I really hope something came from it, though the game itself hasn't been active for a while now.
+1 unity:
Most of my successful partnerships come from recruitment threads, but it's worth mentioning that most of them were made by active RMN users who already had game pages.

People who create an account here just to make a recruitment thread are usually less serious about their projects / less experienced.
Sooz
It's all about dat MS.
In this guy's defense, he sent me a PM saying "his boss" didn't appreciate their being called unprofessional by me.

Then he said he was leaving RMN and never coming back. I was going to suggest asking his boss who the fuck he thinks he is to "not appreciate" anything, but meh. I went to bed instead.
InfectionFiles
lmfao his "boss"

oh we are so scared on his fake boss personality

They can't really take criticism well, huh?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Dyhalto
In this guy's defense, he sent me a PM saying "his boss" didn't appreciate their being called unprofessional by me.

Then he said he was leaving RMN and never coming back.

Pot, meet kettle.
Pages: first 12 next last