RM RPGS...YOU HAVE BEATEN

author=ARCduke16 link=topic=2456.msg50081#msg50081 date=1228883916
This is like a fifth of the reason why I signed up.

Almost Completed
Dragon Saga IV: The Story of the Running Water (regrettably...)

That's the terribly mediocre RPG with the characters named after Hollywood actors. Ugh. It sounds like The Way and Bob's Big Adventure aren't terribly good, either.
Hey, at least it was finished.
Well, I don't regret having played The Way, just finishing it, which was the equivalent of getting to the climax of a Harry Potter book and having the book explode in your hands, forcing you to go to the hospital for numerous lacerations and third degree burns, and leave you terribly disfigured.
RM games I've beaten:

Aurora Wing (One of the greatest games I ever played, the TBS is pretty slow though but that was when I was playing in a pentium 2 laptop, I definitely have to retry this game.)
Blurred Line (see above minus slow.)
Three the Hard Way (it's pretty cool, I can't remember much about it unfortunately)
Legion Saga 1, 2, 3 (1 is bad, 2 is pretty cool, 3 is meh)
Rise of the Third Power (I really loved the intro)
Love and War (Great Dialogue and characters, bad gameplay, I like C'est Lavie as well)
Sagawind, old version (I laughed...)
Way 1,2,3,4 (They were pretty epic, I always lose in plunge :<)
Romancing Walker (One of the best games despite its Engrish-ness)
Forgotten Origin (I can't remember much unfortunately)
Blackmoon Prophecy (I finished it but nothing memorable)
Naufragar: Crimson (I love it, although the weird family thing was ...well...weird. I like the gameplay)
Naufragar something (This one tells the story of "Hyo" and "Kyo" it's too bad it never got finished)
Last Scenario (For some odd reason I Can't remember anything about it)
Phylomortis: Avant-Garde (One of the games I wish I wouldn't remember. The English butchered my mind)
Don's Adventure (lol)
Chimera Report (Really great, I love the ABS)
The Frozen World (I like the concept and stuff I don't know why, I just do. I dislike the battle system though...)
Velsarbor (I love it :P)
Ill Natured (No comment I guess.)
Bleeding Shadow (see above)
Idun Ymilrador (this game has a lot of potential it's just too bad it was never finished.)
Redmoon Saga (....)
Sunset Over Imdahl (I love this game, must be because these are my types of games. I cried at the ending)
Rainbow Nightmare (I really enjoyed this and amazed at TFT's hard work.)
Sacred Earth: Bonds (I love it because of the gameplay.)
Devil Hunter: Seeker of Power (I found a lot of rip offs here and there. Also the hero reminds me a lot of Squall...)
Final Fantasy: Shattered Lands (It was ok I guess, I still remember the story and all but not that wooo hooo.)
Final Fantasy: Endless Nova (I finished it and I find it one of the most memorable games I had :>)
Garland Game Thingy that's so hilarious (It's so damn funny, it's too bad I can't remember the title. But what makes it memorable was Garland and Nintendo Power)
Destiny's Call Complete (Eh...it's ok I guess.)
Forever Across Dreams (I didn't really like this one, I gave it a chance)
A Home Far Away (I hated the chores but as you proceed it gets better)
Cell Chamber Chicane (...hmmm... I have a love and hate relationship with this game)
Memento Vivere (Love it, too bad it was never finished)
The Mirror Lied (Reminds me a lot of Dream Diary except with dialogue)
Backstage (I loved it but I didn't like the...ABS?)
Alter AILA (love)
Sacred Tears True (LOVE! One of the most fun battle systems ever. Despite it being...japanese. It has a lot of great art, battle system, not so sure about the story.)
Desert Nightmare (This game haunted my mind not because of the story but the environment. the music was really well chosen)
A Black Tear (nothing memorable that I can't even remember too much)
Fenrir's Sonata (custom graphics and extremely good intro)
Fenrir First Operation (Love the pokemon graphics that was used well and I like how the gameplay works)
White Ties (I still prefer Sacred Tears, Alpha Nuts used their old crappy system for this >:()
Kindred Saga (one of the first games I played, and the first time I learned of "CBS" I like it heheh)
BEP (It has potential, too bad never finished, damn you QHeretic)
Exile (It was alright.)
Mazae 2nd Strike (Geh)
Elegy's Eve (I like it until the random rambling about memories. Hard game too.)
Final Fantasy Crystal Wings (I love this, I hate it when the team pulled out.)
Rogue's Tale (Awesome battle system, don't know anything about the story since there was none.)
Moonlight Sun (Crap I can't remember much and I just played it!)
Paradise Blue Demo (I like classics because of this game and Heroes Realm :>)
007 (Awesome Sci-fi Japanese game)
Sessions 3 (I love this game for the characterization. Gameplay was nice)
Taut (First horror rm game that really got me scared and addicted)
The Legend of the Philosopher's stone (I like the very first demo better.)
Wraith (Scared the shit out of me and yes I love it.)
Sainth (Love it.)
Yume Nikki (Eerie, creepy, symbolic, but not for everyone but I love it)
Mage (I remember this blind guy and stuff, It...was alright I guess.)
JKB Game...Migai Shinoyu I think (I finished it fufufu, awesome platformer in 2k3)
Hero: Chronicles of the Rose (I got bored. Seriously. I gave it a chance)
The Longing Ribbon (Scary and nice story, better graphics would make it more awesome :()
Aedemphia (Gave it a chance, finished it, didn't like it)
Mindflare (Hurry up AZN dognamit)
Rpglibrary game from Dark Priest (I loved it haha)
Another game by Dark Priest (I think it's some game to save Don quest, it was hilarious)
rm2kemon (I have no idea why I enjoyed it despite the bad pokemon-supposed-to-be graphics)
Gens 2 (Needs more Luce)
Alex Games (heh)
Alexis (geh)
Eternal Souls CBS (I really liked this one. Too bad once again not finished!)
Awakening (Ah I remember this, I have no idea how to react, it's not that good or that bad either)
Tales of Suneria I (I guess it's ok I can't tell much, didn't have too much wow factor on me)
Book of Three (heh, I played all of Lys games..I think.)
Densetsu Samurai (it was....erm, ok I guess)
Dementia Praecox (...I liked it for some odd reason)
Metal Tears (ABS demo, hard to survive because so many...stuff on the map)
FFVII Ancestral Vengeance (UTTER CRAP)
FF7 Omega Vangelis (I think that's the title, I like the concept :3)

Games I didn't finish...yet:

FF0 (Long cutscenes and I can't even understand french. There's also naruto voices argh)
Final Fantasy Dreams (I really have to finish this.)
Ara Fell (...I disliked it, I have hard time exploring)
Balmung Cycle (Need to finish it, not enough time)
Beloved Rapture (....Blindmind, I'm sorry, I got bored ;-;)
Iron Gaia (graphics turned me off but I'm still going to finish it..one..day..)
Iron Gaia: Virus (after Iron Gaia)
Grave Spirit (Excellent Environment, I just don't know why I didn't finish it yet.)
Power Trip (...Shiny Desu)
Diary of a Madman (...got bored)
Mystic Legacy (skie's old demo haha)
Solar Tear (....I dunno, I had hard time)
Zephyrus (boring..)
Epoch 1, 2 (I got bored.)
Rose Chronicles (I won't deny, I got bored.)
Wysse (...didn't like it)
Tales of Games: Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam! (...save points talk too long, I'm thinking of continuing this game when I have a lot of time)
Demon Legacy (Too long, I got stuck, might finish it)
U.S.G A New Beginning (computer can't handle the force!)
The Sword and the Fish (I can't remember much about it.)
Ahriman's Prophecy (Boring as hell)
Starless Umbra (...I got stuck ;-;)
Phantom Legacy (...I dunno why I just want to finish demon legacy first)
Hero's Realm (...I have no idea why I didn't finish this, I'll finish this soon)
The Way 5, 6 (I forgot to redownload)
Seraphic Blue (So Hard, I got lost)
Defiant of Shrine Maiden (Japanese, huge, crap)
Kinetic Cipher Again (...I can't find what's good about it...yet...so I got bored. Will finish it once I have time)
Pirates! (My keyboard fails me, I'll play this once again I have a better computer)

I'm very sure I forgot a lot of games...
that is an EPIC list!!

i've installed/tried out quite a few,but to have beaten that many is simply impressive!!

i'd like to see your ratings on them all...
No one here at least tried one of mine? I feel left out. >_< Oh well maybe it's cause they don't look so appealing(which they're most likely not). XD I'd at least like a feedback or two, a good or bad one won't matter.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
author=sushiman345 link=topic=2456.msg50251#msg50251 date=1228965189
No one here at least tried one of mine? I feel left out. >_< Oh well maybe it's cause they don't look so appealing(which they're most likely not).
I can relate. :(
Whatever happened to Final Fantasy Crystal Wings? I remember playing the demo of the game but never knew if the dude actually finished it.
Crystal wings was cancelled, not sure WHY but I think it was team not going well or something. I updated the list, will add more if I remember some old games which is unlikely. Oh crap Eternal souls! I forgot going to add now.

Now that I look at the list, I feel like I Wasted 4...er...5 years of my life in Rpgmaker...
author=demondestiny link=topic=2456.msg50288#msg50288 date=1228976227
Whatever happened to Final Fantasy Crystal Wings? I remember playing the demo of the game but never knew if the dude actually finished it.

i beat the demo for this, but its a shame that it was canceled, since the custom stuff was actually half decent, but i suppose that's the fate of many ambitious projects.

author=Archeia_Nessiah link=topic=2456.msg50303#msg50303 date=1228988386
Now that I look at the list, I feel like I Wasted 4...er...5 years of my life in Rpgmaker...

its only really wasted if what you played was boring.
How can you not remember Last Scenario? The game is like 60 hours long. =P
Maybe I need to replay it @_@
I can barely remember stuff :P
author=Archeia_Nessiah link=topic=2456.msg50303#msg50303 date=1228988386
Crystal wings was cancelled, not sure WHY but I think it was team not going well or something.

Ah that's a shame. It was a game i was hoping to be finished.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
haha, maybe when I finally deliver my list it will count as one of the somethings I am releasing for RS.

Backstage (I loved it but I didn't like the...ABS?)

Technically, it's an "ABS". Ruptured souls has an ABS?. :P

No seriously the nomenclature I drummed up for it was SCBS or SCCS. Seamless Cinematic Battle System/Seamless Cinematic Combat System. It's way better in the sequel.
The only thing Final Fantasy: Crystal Wings had going for it was its battle system which was almost identical to the DBS in 2k3. Once 2k3 came out TK's game became obsolete and ... haven't seen him around in years now.

I don't think I could venture to guess at what my list would be.
I think the only RM game I've beaten that wasn't a demo is SkyE (and yes, I got the real real ending).
I've played plenty though, and I plan to get around to playing Aurora Wing, Three the Hard Way, the Iron Gaia games and the Dragon Fantasy games. I've also yet to finish Legacies of Dondoran (broke the music by entering the music folder, re-downloaded, only about half of the music came with it, have yet to re-re-download).
After a rash of Release Somethings and Play Somethings, anyone have any updates to their lists?
Magi
Resident Terrapin
author=kentona link=topic=2456.msg58126#msg58126 date=1232831684
After a rash of Release Somethings and Play Somethings, anyone have any updates to their lists?
I have been on a quest to refinish all the old games I never got through. I am going through classics like Ara Fell and newer games like Phantom Legacy at the moment
I just finished MsGee's Backstage. Wow. That was a freaking fun game. Gonna write a review for it sometime this week. Good work, Max!
RM RPGs I have beaten

The Frozen World
The Blue Contestant
A Blurred Line (demo)
Book of Three
EasyMac
EasyMac2 (demo)
Moby: Housekeeper
Kinetic Cipher #8
The Burning Grail
Forgotten Majesty (demo)
Awakening (demo)