WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The Witcher 2. For the second time.
When I was taking a break from story writing, I managed to play -- and complete -- Mega Man 4 on my...um...*cough* *cough* PC *cough* *COUGH*

Old memories...still can breeze by it in under a hour and a half.

Dust Crusher is a useful weapon. :D
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just beat Back to the Future the Game. Michael J. Fox guest stars in the last episode, which was awesome! Left the game off at a cliffhanger too. Sequel??? Hope so! It was a lot of fun!
Put a few hours into Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, like the gameplay, like the job system, quite a few ways to build up my team. The story and "childish" graphics don't bother me, although they could have added some female classes for other races then Viera (for example M/F version of all the jobs), but that's only a minor complaint. Also the UI for checking abilities and weapons is kinda clunky, but that's a limitation of the GBA interface I guess. It looks like this is a big game too, I always wonder how the games on earlier consoles had such huge amounts of content, compared to today's "lots of polygons, less of everything else" style of games.

And Minecraft version 1.8 should be released today, if it is, I am so starting a new world and playing this game again for a while.
Well I've beaten DDS so I'm finally playing DDS2 now. I've stuck it on Hard mode so this one'll probably take a good while longer to complete.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!

I've been playing this with Despite, best game ever.

Also, playing this.

author=Ark
Also, playing this.
*Epic video*

If I was drinking coffee, I would probably spill it because of that video, made me smile :D Epic sound effects :D Is that some mod?
What do you think about the game? I kinda like it even with it's many flaws and repetitivness, but many people seem to disagree...
I've been on a straight Minecraft binge.
It's sad, I've even gotten my girlfriend to start playing.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Ark

This is really sick!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Fable 3. lol, my games for windows account name is StuffierMonk9
author=tpasmall
NHL 12!

Fucking, eh! Wanna get this -- so -- bad!!!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Actually for the first time ever.. Suikoden II. Had to use an emulator though, but so far it's pretty good, I can finally understand the whole "Legion Saga is Suikoden" argument.

Just got my castle I think, after that bit with the freaky ass 3 headed, four legged beast thing.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That's definitely sweeter (maybe I was in a hypersensitive mood up there..?), whatever : beautiful artwork there, Ark! the kid's cute.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Triple Triad

8U
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Hero's Realm. Awesome, awesome game.
Well right now I am looking at the database, soaking up the common eventism.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Saint's Row 2.

It's hard getting use to using a xbox controller. Only because I'm so close the screen, I properly move abit more when playing games using them like Fable 3.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Finished Prototype, Playing inFamous.

While they do have a similar premise, the execution couldn't be more different between the two, which makes it easy to recommend them both. Out of the two I like inFamous better, but we'll see if that continues in the difficulty keeps ramping up.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Pokemon Black