Pulp Sport is a low budget TV show filmed in New Zealand, that mixes sport with awesome comedy. The hosts Jamie Linehan and Ben Boyce act under their respective pseudonyms Bill and Ben, performing a half hour of various sports based skits.
crap that happens in the Show.
* The Great Tui Sneak - a segment where Bill and Ben try to sneak Tui beer into a sports game (where there is an enforced alcohol ban), usually cricket or rugby. Different ways include - carrying it in an IV drip, a coffin, a remote control car, a wrapped birthday present, getting Schapelle Corby to do it and a fiberglass cow. Bill and Ben have achieved surprising success. For some highlights check out this page on the Beige Brigade website.
* Can a Mascot? - Can the Pulp Sport Mascot (a person in a big brown furry fox suit) complete a challenge like sneaking into a game for free or sneaking on to another TV show, or my favorite, get revenge.
* The Mad Mad Butcher - Series of stunts based around New Zealand Celebrity business man The Mad Butcher. The Pulp Sport Mad Mad Butcher attempts each week to prove to viewers that he is mad by doing crazy, sometimes bizarre stunts like jumping off a building, woodchipping himself and soiling a taxi.
* Sporting Hell - The boys flip a coin and the winner of the coin toss gets to eat Hell's pizza, while the loser has to do endure sporting hell. eg. doing a fun-run as bum-run i.e. dressed like a bum, smoking and drinking, sitting sideline at big rugby match with a paper bag over their heads, going to the motor racing dressed as a promo chick with a skimpy crop top saying "want a gay time?" while giving out "gay time" brand ice cream cones or standing outside Western Springs Speedway with a sign saying "THIS SPEEDWAY IS TOO NOISY!"
* Father v Son - These skits (usually in black and white) involve a young boy playing different sports against his highly competitive father who wants to beat his son by any means necessary (including violence and cheating).
* Celebrity Challenge - Each week some of New Zealand's biggest celebrities are paired up with some of New Zealand's biggest sports stars to partake in ridiculous challenges based around the person's chosen sport.
* Man-love Moments - A montage of clips from recent sports events showing men congratulating each other by embracing, slapping each other on the buttocks or lying on one another after completing a tackle. Set to provocative music such as Barry White or Marvin Gaye.
* Super-Streaker - A weekly clip of an unknown man streaking at innapropriate events such as a lawn bowls game or a round of golf.
* Halfass - A spoof of Jackass where Bill, Ben and friends attempt extremely lame stunts in the style of Jackass. Things like drinking day old milk, walking with untied laces, eating and then swimming, standing on an office chair and running with scissors have all been done!
* Mc Kay-Ver - This skit replaced McIvor when Pulp Sport moved to TV3 from Sky. Every week Bill and Ben play pranks on TV3 sports reporter Hamish McKay. Stunts like filling his car full of packing peanuts, tinfoiling every item on his desk, covering his car in post-it notes and replacing his car with a similar one that's been flattened have all been shown. To his credit, McKay takes these in good humour unlike his predecessor. Altough it was notioned that this segment would be replaced in a upcoming season by "the Real Campbell Live" they instead continue this segment throught the new season.
* The Grinch Who Stole Sport - This skit is a take of on "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". Every week someone in a "Grinch Suit" steals a sports item in the middle of a sport game being played, such as a rugby ball.
Episode 4 2/3
Episode 3 3/3
Can A Mascot Beat Up Crazy Frog?
You guys seriously gotta watch these aye, crack up as.