POST YOUR PICTURE

Damn @Tau you totally look like one of those french perfume models
Also @StarSkipp I totally looked to the far right and then to the picture below and "wut"

and only then I realized I might be switching right for left. LOL it's a family problem. ha.

I'd take a picture of myself atm but the last time I shaved was before I was fired, and nevermore. e_e
So I'm kind of a mess atm. e_e
I need to buy a new razor but NOOOO MONEY STAY WITH ME besides, I'm not leaving my house anyway so bleh

Also I'm so sad I cut my hair in january ;_; I lost like 5cm of length, that's horrrrrrrrrrrrrible ;_; it's grown a bit again but I WANT MY HAIR TO REACH MY KNEES ONE DAY
At one of them football gamz...

This was the last day of a 2 week vacation along the west coast of 'murica (San Diego to Seattle)... I was feeling a little blue/hungover.
@JosephSeraph No worries! I'm quite fond of the top picture, managed to organize a small class reunion after 12 years. It was great reconnecting with everyone again, I still see them on a individual basis. But not all in the same place unfortunately, we're all too busy in our mid twenties D:

Fun Fact: The girl second from the far right, is also developing a commercial game in rpgmaker and is an regular on RMN... My mind was blown that day. Still won't tell me her username though :(

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The racial diversity's off the charts. I'm worried that an additional ethnic group might break RMN but here goes

#BlueSteel
author=slash
Sorry :< I meant it as a compliment but I imagine it'd be super annoying to hear over and over.

It's funny browsing through this topic and seeing people's pics, because I totally assume people look like their avatar and I have a hard time dissociating the two :P

If I looked like Mullet-Aizen that'd be RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME. I'd flaunt 'dat back flow like everyone else was going bald.

Tau is also one hot tomole! Hahaha

Yellow Magic looks nothing like I imagined. I pictured Fuuka. A manly Fuuka. With a beard.

And I look like a TV series character?! Something popular, or a little obscure? Or very obscure? Are you saying perhaps I should become a famous actor?! I AGREE!
I almost forgot about the time my index finger cosplayed as Auron

Tau
RMN sex symbol
@everyone - Thanks, self esteem took quite the hit after that I'll say that much.

@Yellow - I want your shirt... give it to me!

Beard...
Yellow Magic
author=Tau

I'll trade for your flawless facial structure
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Haha that seems like a fair trade, lets do this!
author=Yellow Magic
author=Tau
I'll trade for your flawless facial structure

*GASP*

i almost choked to death
with an apple

thanks yellow

thanks

Couple Months ago at a benefit concert I was part of :)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Dude that is bad ass, that better be your FB profile pic haha.How long you been playing?

I shaved :\
Sorry, I'm a bit sweaty in this photo. Feels like I just came out of an oven.

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Yellow Magic
The racial diversity's off the charts. I'm worried that an additional ethnic group might break RMN but here goes

#BlueSteel

That is so much swag in one picture I can't even deal, I wish I could pose like that. I'm not joking you look like you're a fun guy to hang round :)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Pizza
Sorry, I'm a bit sweaty in this photo. Feels like I just came out of an oven.

pizzaz
Well played.

Well, here's me!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Honolulu

New Orleans:

Couple old pics. Like a year or two ago. I don't have my picture taken much.
Yellow Magic
my last picture was a lie. this is me IRL

BizarreMonkey
author=Yellow Magic
my last picture was a lie. this is me IRL
aimchair of death
And yet I see no yellow...

Though there's definitely something sorcerous about this picture.

Also here's some recent ones of me.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You're a curious specimen, broseph. Has anyone ever told you you have an androgynous charm about you?
BizarreMonkey
author=Corfaisus
You're a curious specimen, broseph. Has anyone ever told you you have an androgynous charm about you?
No, surprisingly!

I've been told by several people I could "downright pass as a girl" though. My friend Amy, my friend Xiie (who's admitted being jealous of my hair), my friend Basil, my friend Lukas, and a couple people I know on a mutual basis on HBgames.org, as well.

Can't say I disagree.

Hell, I've unwittingly fooled an entire clothing superstore into thinking I'm a woman, while wearing only the most masculine clothes I have.

I didn't even know until one of the staff asked her friend to assist this "Little lady".

I decided to save us all an awkward situation, and just rolled with it.