RMN3 BUGS

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Just a small thing: using the pages navigation stuff should work in comments now after pulling up a specific comment. I had fat-fingered the code to do it a while ago and never noticed.

EDIT: F-G, that bug should be fixed.

Craze, it should. I just updated a file and it changed the date.
For some reason I can't edit the CSS on Chromatose (and maybe other gamepages but I didn't check.)

edit: nevermind looks like i can now although for a bit I couldn't
I'm still getting a server error when trying to access my notices :(

Is this happening to anybody else besides me and OverlordVulcan?
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=131874
For some reason I can't edit the CSS on Chromatose (and maybe other gamepages but I didn't check.)

edit: nevermind looks like i can now although for a bit I couldn't

Yeah I fixed that a few days ago, Azn. I told YDS but forgot to inform you.

SGCN, it's because there were some games deleted by their developers and it wonked up some notices. I'll see if I can't weed out the problems.
Woot fixed.

Oh and Happy Birthday dude.
How do you use the genre tags? I know you're supposed to have one by default , but I don't know how to tag my game(s) into any of the other ones (like dark, comedy, horror, etc).
Notices are busted for me. 500 Internal Error
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=131992
Notices are busted for me. 500 Internal Error

this.
WIP
Everyone's notices should be fixed. Consequently, they have also all been removed.
post=132128
Everyone's notices should be fixed. Consequently, they have also all been removed.
thank god it was getting a bit overwhelming.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
So much for data preservation.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=132128

what?

does this mean the feature was removed or just the entire backlog of notices people had accumulated?
Backlog as far as I can tell (all my subscriptions are still there)

*edit*
Yeah, it's just the backlog. Got a notice just fine
WIP
Yeah it was just the data table. The feature still exists.

Also as a note, the site will now delete notices automatically after 10 days.
I don't get no more notifications when someone e.g. comments one of my reviews.
On the other hand I get notification if someone commented an article in which I also made at least 1 comment without subscribing it though.
post=132487
On the other hand I get notification if someone commented an article in which I also made at least 1 comment without subscribing it though.

This is supposed to happen and I KNOW I have explained this to you before.
Got another 403 when logging in. Opened Opera which opened my last tabs which was the Super RMN Bros event page, logged in from the top, got 403.