RMN3 BUGS

Getting an error with the 'notices' page. I cannot access it, it just comes up with an '500: Internal Server Error'
guys i think notices might be broken

i think WIP knows by now
notices are borked

just in case you didn't know
my notices aren't broken incidentally (because i don't have any)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I too am having problems accessing my notices. Every time I try, I get the 500 Internal Service Error.
I'm trying to submit a review, and I'm getting an error whenever I try and submit it.
It still submits, you just have to go back to the main site a different way.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Review submission should be fixed entirely.
One quick question, just in case: will we have to resubmit any reviews we submitted pre-fix?

EDIT: Nevermind.
Deleting a game doesn't work.

In my Manage Games page, after clicking the "Delete game", a window pops up and it asks whether I'm sure - clicking either yes or no doesn't actually delete my submission.

Edit: ok I set the "Date available" (or whatever was it) to 12/12/2100, seems this did the trick.
post=202287
Can't delete/cancel subscriptions to other games
I can't access my locker files. This is serious shit.
I think some of these problems are very isolated, or at the very least selective, because I can access my locker files just fine.
post=206058
I think some of these problems are very isolated, or at the very least selective, because I can access my locker files just fine.

I can access yours and everyone elses locker files fine, but I cannot access my own regardless if I am logged in or out.
post=206174
post=206058
I can access yours and everyone elses locker files fine, but I cannot access my own regardless if I am logged in or out.
I just checked, and I can't access yours, either.
post=206210
post=206174
post=206058
I just checked, and I can't access yours, either.
Same. I just get Anti-climbing paint when I click on them. I then checked Aten's locker to test and came across some pic of a flaming gay guy:

...or maybe a mannish woman. Hard to tell.
That's the new Dante for the new Devil May Cry, but we already have a topic for that.
post=206225
I then checked Aten's locker to test and came across some pic of a flaming gay guy:

Uh... I can explain!
I can't delete subscriptions.