RMN3 BUGS

kentona
#2k3swag #ballin #sphinx
post=kentona
In addition to getting an error whenever I post in an article, I also do not receive notifications when someone replies to an article I've written or to articles I've replied to.
TOP O PAGE

post=narcodis
I occasionally will click on a link in the Latest Posts section, and find it brings me to Anti-Climbing paint. I try to go to the gamepage that the link stems from, which also will have anti-climbing paint.

I'm almost certain it's because the game is hidden/private and only viewable by certain people. I would think that these posts should also be hidden/private, no?
World Design Ideas, perhaps? :> (That's my, GRS's, Solitayre's and Hexatona's mario game)

Yes, that is from a game that has its release date set to the future, so that only the developers can access it. I will add it to the list of things to fix, in the thread in the staff forums.
post=kentona
post=narcodis
I occasionally will click on a link in the Latest Posts section, and find it brings me to Anti-Climbing paint. I try to go to the gamepage that the link stems from, which also will have anti-climbing paint.

I'm almost certain it's because the game is hidden/private and only viewable by certain people. I would think that these posts should also be hidden/private, no?
World Design Ideas, perhaps? :> (That's my, GRS's, Solitayre's and Hexatona's mario game)

Yes, that is from a game that has its release date set to the future, so that only the developers can access it. I will add it to the list of things to fix, in the thread in the staff forums.

That is precisely it. :) word.