SUBMITTING GAMES ON THIS WEBSITE...

Pages: 1
I'm not exactly sure when my game is going to be released... I'm guessing late 2009 or really early 2010, (its gonna take a while) but I don't have an exact date... What do I enter in the Date of Release thing? I just put 01/01/2010....
You can leave it blank if you like.
Umm...Okay, I don't see how I can change it now that it's already pending... Also, how long does it take to become approved?
depends on when Magi comes in to check the queue. He's here at least once a day.

You can manage your submissions by clicking Submissions and finding your game and click Edit.
post=89698
depends on when Magi comes in to check the queue. He's here at least once a day.

You can manage your submissions by clicking Submissions and finding your game and click Edit.

Yeah, but I press edit, and I don't see the date... I don't think I can change it. : (
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
You currently can't. Also, Date Available is merely to inform the site on when you want your game to be publicly shown. It isn't finished quite yet.

Also you put this in the wrong forum, so I moved it.
post=89701
You currently can't. Also, Date Available is merely to inform the site on when you want your game to be publicly shown. It isn't finished quite yet.

Hmmmm. So, does that mean the game page won't show up in the games section until the date input in that field, even if it has already been approved?
Pages: 1