THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I cannot remember it's name at all, nor does searching for it on here help, but I'm looking for a game on RMN. If I recall it's 2k3 (perhaps not) and it uses the tile sets if I recall from FF6. The characters, the world, all look like something from Final Fantasy 6.

It's in a steampunk world, and the opening starts out with what I recall as airships flying around, where you can see some flying, and some of the shadows on the ground flying above.

It's a fantasy, steam punk game. Does anyone recall the name of it?
I've been looking for an RPG Maker 2000 game called "Angel Omen" for years (it was made by Kalenovent-Mevin). It disappeared off the Internet when GamingW.net shut down and I can't find it anywhere.

...I'd love to know if somebody still has that game and could upload it? Thank you~

PS. Another game that I'd like to see is a horror game called Anastasia (based on Lovecraft's stories). I loved that game and can't find it anywhere, either.
Yet another request for a reupload: could anyone please provide a working link for Ghosts of Aliens?
author=cacaro
Yet another request for a reupload: could anyone please provide a working link for Ghosts of Aliens?

Here ya go! Ghost of Aliens V2

... and,uh, Homeland too.

author=Thiamor
FF6 Steam Punk gam
Darn, I feel like I know EXACTLY what game you're talking about, but I can't remember its name for the life of me. the closest game I think of right now that's steam punkish is crossbones, but it's rm2k AND doesn't have ff6 graphics. final frontier boundless hearts has ff6 graphics and dragons flying over in the intro, but doesn't seem to be steampunk. Gah... it also doesn't help that a bucketload of rm games use ff6 graphics. I will continue the grueling search though.

Also,WHERE YOU AT SEGNIN? I NEED YOUR OBSCURE GAM SEARCHING POWURRS
There was a classic RPG-maker 2000 series called Final Destiny that used to float around the internet. It took me this long to remember, but I fully recall it all now.

Good luck finding it though.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
@Thiamor - Could be referring to Zero Reality, Chronology of the Last Eras first incarnation. Though it's been WAY too long since I played that game so I can't be certain.

Sorry about the Homeland link I put up guys, media fire removed it for copyright infringement, I don't know. They must have thought it was the tv show or something haha.

@Kaliesto - I hate to break it to you man but there have been quite a few Rpg Maker games released under that name sadly so finding your specific one might be troublesome. A description of the game you're referring to night help out though. If it was a semi comedic one then I think you may be thinking of Final Fallacy.
I don't think this is a rare or obscure game persay but I can't remember the name of it.

It's got a surreal but cheery MSPaint style to it, but not completely terrible. I remember seeing a screenshot where there were these little worm like things with smiles on their faces were popped out of the ground in the middle of town and they were animated. I think it was made by some Russian guy(?) but it was in English. On the other hand I could be completely wrong about the Russian thing.

It's not Space Funeral or any of the other games by Catamite.

Does anybody have the sword and the fish?
It's my favorite rm game.
author=Thiamor
I cannot remember it's name at all, nor does searching for it on here help, but I'm looking for a game on RMN. If I recall it's 2k3 (perhaps not) and it uses the tile sets if I recall from FF6. The characters, the world, all look like something from Final Fantasy 6.

It's in a steampunk world, and the opening starts out with what I recall as airships flying around, where you can see some flying, and some of the shadows on the ground flying above.

It's a fantasy, steam punk game. Does anyone recall the name of it?

Final Fantasy Endless Nova? Oh, wait that was more sci-fi. Hm... it does sound familiar though. >.<
author=fooder

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ckvwd2x4zpwd9jb/The_Sword_and_the_Fish.zip
Does anybody have Coaster Craft or Coaster Craft Gold please.
author=Fidchell
author=fooder
Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ckvwd2x4zpwd9jb/The_Sword_and_the_Fish.zip

dang I wish I checked this sooner, i think the mediafire link is down now, thanks alot though for replying and what not.
author=Fidchell
author=fooder

dang I wish I checked this sooner, i think the mediafire link is down now, thanks alot though for replying and what not.
author=fooder
author=Fidchell
author=fooder

Errmmmm... this link still works, at least for me. if it still doesnt work for you, I'll re-reupload it. That'll take some hours for me to do though.
Searching...
Dooms 1 by Mr. Big T
Donald Fuck RPG
Donald Fuck RPG

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vk6e07jln0bn1kh/D%2An%2AldF%2AckRPG.zip

Not my link, found it whilst googling

No one has CoasterCraft at all?
author=Deacon Batista
Searching...
Dooms 1 by Mr. Big T
Donald Fuck RPG

That's freaky, I was asking Mister Big T about Dooms 1 earlier today (was looking @ Dooms 2). He said not to bother with part 1, so I'm not gonna. If he lost it then I guess it's long shot trying to get that. I remember playing it when it was posted on Salt Gaming World.
I have Dooms 1, I don't think it's new the updated version though...
It freaked me out a bit, might be worth a try. I'll see about uploading it later.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Anyone got Memento Vivere? It's an incomplete game by Diedrupo/Ronove and it seemed really interesting.
I'm positive no one will have this, but just in case.

I'm looking for Rescue Reidman IV, any one have it?

I tried asking the creator but after he said he'd upload it, he disappeared off the face of the planet.