RANDOM ART TOPIC

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I love those tutorials. So handy.
On another note, the Simpsons has their characters' pupils pointed outward a little, so they always look a little dumber.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I don't think of the like 15 respectable artists I know that I've asked that any have said they hadn't already been mad invested with Tracy's Tuts.

Half of my inspiration to stop being a stubborn horse's arse and improve my arty craft was her comics and tutorials.

I guess this sorta counts? It's a big fuck-off frankensprite and edit for a rat bastard who likes bombs.

I haven't even made a proper face for him yet, album track art isn't really the venue.

May edit in a tail later, we'll see.
I've... never heard of this person before. But that was a nice tutorial.
I hardly do follow any tutorials anymore though (which is BAAAAAAAAAAADD!!! My art took a step down in improvement and now is improving at a much slower rate) I used to love Mark Crilley's tutorials back then though. Now I look back at his Miki Falls and it looks like it was drawn by Greg Orduyan Dx

GIFFETY-GIF.

BizarreMonkey
You should definitely check out Tracy's tutorials if you get a chance, they are a wellspring of whimsy-wallowing welcome wisdom about what works when warping faces.

Here's an asset I made for P:A with a wonky left leg.
http://i.imgur.com/z4il5qp.png
Did a few quicksketches of Freya today. I feel like I'm getting better with facial proportions and expressions as of late, especially in regards to furry characters.

Some other portraits I sketched of some OCs a few days ago:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/11694371_462630317239855_73427052_n.jpg
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/11696706_462630323906521_1545474425_n.jpg

Again, I feel like the proportions are a lot better than they used to be. I found it easier to add details this time around, too.

I apologize for the shitty cell phone photography, but my work PC is in another province at the moment so it's all I've got.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
I like where you're heading. Those guidelines are instrumental to increasing skill levels! Kudos. Keep 'em coming.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

"It's partially an expression of my teenage angst... but mostly, it's a moo cow!"

A mood piece (I guess?) created using a weird webbing tool. Digital art is too easy; it's no wonder everyone does it.
I haven't drawn anything in ages... ><

WIP sketch of a possible promo image/title screen.
BizarreMonkey
Oh golly I've been so out of practice, getting back into the swing of things now.
Working on a Doctor Zaius/Doc Savage mash up for a friend. Holy fuck, those lines took a lot longer than expected. Being away from my Cintiq for a month really made me feel rusty.
BizarreMonkey
It's a monkey so obviously I wholeheartedly approve.

Now I can unleash all this stuff I did.
Bloodwitch Descend

Wings of Terror

Shit let's be macabre.

Now, this one's less macabre, some of you may remember the Serazai.
Well I redid her.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"

First time doing any real art in a while and once again I shift styles. Still need to get my creative cloud back on this computer so I can used photoshop CC again.
Oooooooh awesome guys, lovin' it! <3
@Mineko85, are you gonna use these as in game maps? They're lovely :D

and @charblar that's really cute />w<)/ <3
author=JosephSeraph
Oooooooh awesome guys, lovin' it! <3
@Mineko85, are you gonna use these as in game maps? They're lovely :D

and @charblar that's really cute />w<)/ <3

Hey cute! :)
Well... I pretend so...but I'm a little scared of using my scenarios in a game...there are so many things I have to improve... :P
Aww come on! You shouldn't be! Really, I'm sure 120% of people would find it super cool! Just put effort in it, as I can see that you're putting, and it'll show! <3
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
TBCH to like 90% of your audience, the fact that you can make pictures happen at all makes you a magical wizard, so as long as it's reasonably clear and not eyestabbingly colored, you're golden.
author=JosephSeraph
Aww come on! You shouldn't be! Really, I'm sure 120% of people would find it super cool! Just put effort in it, as I can see that you're putting, and it'll show! <3

Hehehe, thank you very much boy :-).
BizarreMonkey
Sorry it's been a while, now I have a weekend off I'm gonna draw stuff.

This is in preparation for a DA contest.
http://i.imgur.com/Str27Yp.png

And so is this, be warned, nudity and silly girls.