RM2000 ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7?

Pages: 1
So I just got Windows 7. I've tried everything and I can't seem to install RPG Maker 2000 OR play games made in the engine. Does anybody know of some alternate way to get it to work on this?
I played 2k games in Windows 7. What's the error that comes up?
"This operating system is not supported."

Pretty straight-forward.
The cure for all of your OS's compatibility woes, provided that you have the hardware to handle two operating systems at the same time.

http://www.virtualbox.org/
That isn't an error in 2K's RPG_RT, right-click on the executable and 'Troubleshoot for Compatibility' and see if it helps
post=128269
That isn't an error in 2K's RPG_RT, right-click on the executable and 'Troubleshoot for Compatibility' and see if it helps

I'm eternally grateful. Thanks a bunch.
I also need help can one of you guy's guid me through i tryed lot's of things, i'm haveing the same problem as Fidchell ;-; and these are some of the stuff i have downloaded
author=GreatRedSpirit
Please create a new thread detailing your problem, the exact error, and what you have tried so far and please don't necropost in a thread two years old.
Pages: 1