ANYONE FROM AUSTRALIA?

Pages: first 123 next last
Hyper magazine Issue #203 came out recently, and its the one (supposedly) that contains an article on RPG Maker and its community. This is the one that I was contacted about for interview questions (if you recall). From what I heard in their forums, there is a 4 page article on it.

Unfortunately, I checked out my local bookstore megachain (Chapters) and they did not carry this Australian gaming magazine (not that I was holding out high hopes).

Would someone who lives in Australia care to purchase a copy?

I would love to hear about it.

EDIT:
SGCN has kindly purchased the magazine and scanned in the relevant pages. I have reuploaded the file here for your leisured reading!

http://rpgmaker.net/users/kentona/locker/hyper.rar

Enjoy! (It is actually a quite good article)
Yeah I'm really curious now. Also why not ask the interviewer about ordering?
post=151328
Yeah I'm really curious now. Also why not ask the interviewer about ordering?
He's been ignoring my emails! (I only send 18 a day)
All I could find was a larger picture of the front cover (and RPG Maker is somewhere on it).

Hopefully someone can post the article here, I'm interested in reading it.
I'll post it when I get the magazine, which hopefully will be in the next few days!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'll browse around for it too :)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I would totally buy this magazine but they bagged my Final Fantasy knock-off. >:m

Thank you Kentona, now hopefully not as many people will look at me weirdly when I say I make RPGs as a hobby. (ahh, Australia...)
They made everything sound so positive didn't they? Gives you a nice warm glow inside.
Time to visit the newsagent!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Nice article.
post=151760
http://www.mediafire.com/?n7a21zd651e5pq4:D

Thanks for posting this!

This article is really good - much better than I was expecting (or was it fearing?). Liam did a good job overall at giving the community a fair shake, and juxtaposing commercial and non-commercial activities.

Also, woohoo for the plug for RMN

and the plug for Hero's Realm!
this article was honest and quite sweet. hero's realm where it belongs: glossy magazine pages
Don't worry. I won't let it go to my head.
how does it feel to be a glossy centrefold
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I am very ambivalent towards this article.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Well for one thing the first paragraph of it is bashing the RPG Maker community. =P

It is also inundated with ideas from the kentona school of design; that we are all making rehashes of 8-bit games and there is nothing new, inventive or original in the community.
post=151850
Well for one thing the first paragraph of it is bashing the RPG Maker community. =P

It is also inundated with ideas from the kentona school of design; that we are all making rehashes of 8-bit games and there is nothing new, inventive or original in the community.
There isn't a single untruth in the article.
Pages: first 123 next last