SOMETHING WRONG WITH DOWNLOADS?

Pages: 1
Hi all...

I think there might be something wrong with RMN's downloads which is causing game downloads to become corrupted.

See, in the last two days or so, people have been reporting bugs in Legionwood which never used to be there (including missing files) which is strange because prior to this, people were (myself included) reportedly reaching the game's ending without experiencing these problems - playing the exact same download.

I haven't uploaded any new downloads for about five days, so there isn't a chance that I uploaded a broken version. Also, I had people then download the game from a Megaupload mirror and it worked fine!

Could someone please take a look at this? It's either RMN somehow or WinRar acting up.

Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, the RMN download is .1 of a Megabyte smaller than it should be. The megaupload one is 66.1MB and the RMN one is 66.0MB. Both of these downloads are the exact same version, uploaded on the same day and created on the same day. What the hell is going on?
A couple of stuff remains broken from the massive site update and WIP refuses to fix them I don't know why. He's not MIA cause I've seen him on IRC and stuff so he's obviously aware.
Hmm... But I uploaded this particular download about a week ago, after the updates. As I type this, I'm downloading the RMN one to see what exactly the 100kb difference in file size entails.

Just the same, I put up an offsite mirror for the people complaining of broken downloads.
Yeah, try something like Beyond Compare to find out what the differences are. I am curious as to what is going on.
I examined the RMN download and it turns out the Scripts.rvdata has been corrupted. When a player summons a monster in battle, the game freezes and complains of a missing file, but the file is in fact there. It must have gotten corrupted during the upload or something...

I'm going to upload a new version of the game and see what happens.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Has anyone been having trouble uploading? I keep getting a server not responding error a couple minutes after I try to submit a download.
I uploaded BQ5 recently with no trouble.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
Might it be an issue with Chrome? I tried uploading another file. No matter how many times I try, it never makes it past 4% before resetting to 0%.
Pages: 1