QUESTION ABOUT RESOURCE SUBMISSION.

Pages: 1
I am not sure this is the right section to ask questions about the forum itself rather than about Rpg Maker, but I couldn't find the appropraite place to post this.

A couple days ago or so, I posted a resource thread in Artistic License & Literature section, which was not the right place, since, as some people made me notice, it wans't art.
I read the RMN Resource Section Details/Help/Request FAQ, where it says the site is divided into resources categories, that I could find a resource tab in my profile(?), that I should tag resources to describe what I'm uploading, and that they'd show up in my submission pannel. I couldn't find any of this.
So, to avoid the submission of unartistic things in the wrong place, would someone point me the right section where to post them?
Thanks.
kentona
weaponizing mild annoyance into military-grade indignant outrage
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/1527/

We don't really have a place for resources here, but we have a stickied thread in Help & Requests for resource dumps.
Thanks, I'll use that from now on.
I didn't post there because the last reply at the time was from August, but I see it has recently been bumped so I assume necropost rule doesn't apply there.
Pages: 1