WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It looks really cool! But yea, I think some more little background stuff would break up the blue, like that one plant does.

@Ree: Oh man, that editor looks great. Did you write that from scratch? I made a simple conversation editor for Unity that was based off Twine, but yours looks really powerful. Any chance you're gonna make it public? :D
@slashphoenix: Thanks :) It is being written from scratch. The Dialog Editor part is close to being finished just need to implement a conditional node type properly. The other aspect is the "Cutscene" Editor which is a bit more involved. Currently you can add a dialog file to the cutscene editor and it will show you all the available branches in that dialog tree. This will allow you to select one of the branches and add keys on the timeline for moving the characters around, changing their mood etc etc. And then you can change the branch, leaving ones that overlap and have been keyed. This enabled your to scrub through any possible branch until you've covered all of them.

It would be really cool to make it public at some point. I'm just afraid of the support I would have to provide. Even if it's just questions etc etc. I tend to want to answer everyone about anything. We'll see though.

Finally working on the actual game. First cutscene in-work.
I reworked that title screen, which i posted few days ago.

EDIT ::
I do not want to make duplicite posts so i just changed vid here, here's a big tree added which Ree mentioned. And there are also some crows on the trees, I m nto sure about them tho.

@Rebezion: New logo is looking very nice! I am sort of missing the tree in the previous one though, as it made the background feel a lot more fleshed out and grounded in lore. Would be cool to see some of the clouds pass by some of the mountain tops as well. Of course, I'm not sure how far along you are. Looking very nice regardless.

Starting on a fully custom tileset at last.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Yuna, I feel your highlights are a bit too light (in the grass and dirt especially). Maybe try making them contrast less? It will help any sprites on the map stand out more.
In addition to that, you should try blending the mountains and grass a little more, and maybe removing those little patches of grass where the mountains meet up in the centre? The way it pops off looks a little awkward with the style you're going for.
I am changing Lush in game. New :
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
For the hundredth time since I started making the game in 2005 because I'm OCD and nothing is ever good enough, I'm bringing Vermolin Castle to life to be the stage where you confront Rage (this time he's not a pushover and you'll fight him roughly an hour into the game instead of within the first 5 minutes like every version up to now).

Making use of what I learned while reviving Mystic Dawn, I'm working to push the RTP further by making use of the bottom half of the walls and using the resulting graphic as a foundation for upper levels instead of one full tile, allowing me to make things tighter than ever.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
@Yuna: While there are flaws others have pointed out already, thats already looking REALLY good.

As for me, I've stumbled upon the realization that people shipping Fyori and Spooky will never stop being a thing, so I decided to indulge a little in it myself.

It's a clothes swap. Given Fyori's height advantage it goes without saying this is the result.

Tried to go for pastel-like colours and a cuter drawing style.
This is Rex, the male main character of my 'own a Candy Store' game with harvest moon like features (as in you make candies, sell them, search for ingredients and interact with the townsfolk). =)
His counterpart will be Regina. You get to pick your gender at the beginning of the game, but your name is fixed. (Rex = Boy | Regina = Girl)

@Biz: That's so cute!

@Rebezion: Soo~ pretteh. Definitely digging the art style!
author=Rebezion
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q5mEExsgOsM/VM1mUa1bolI/AAAAAAAAB30/yQw6IakHEWk/s1600/untitled.PNG

Gorgeous! I can't even tell offhand how many layers of parallax you have, but the depth is evident! I love the grass terrain/foreground especially, so lush and vivid!

I do wonder--is it still a WIP? My only nitpick is that the larger trees could use some more shading, especially compared to the smaller objects.
BizarreMonkey
@Schwer-von-begriff: I really dig that pastel style, it's really nice.

Here's another piece i started recently, dont wanna begin on coloring till the outlines are perfect.

Edit: Update.
author=Blindmind
author=Rebezion
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q5mEExsgOsM/VM1mUa1bolI/AAAAAAAAB30/yQw6IakHEWk/s1600/untitled.PNG
Gorgeous! I can't even tell offhand how many layers of parallax you have, but the depth is evident! I love the grass terrain/foreground especially, so lush and vivid!

I do wonder--is it still a WIP? My only nitpick is that the larger trees could use some more shading, especially compared to the smaller objects.

It's WIP, I m not good pixelartist so I am trying simple-easy style which kinda works. Those big trees have less shadows because they're not so common, while small trees are all over zone.
Took a shot at designing and scripting title screen.

It doesn't look choppy in actual game.

Music by Darren Curtis
Girl by Midori Foo
Scripting and other pieces by me.
Nothing yet, but come tomorrow I will probably be back to working on the game, continuing with the eventing of this dungeon (now that I'm done with the Fire Emblem 3 LP...1-2 months to do that, good god). I still need to resize the map (which I really REALLY would love for someone to help me with. Perhaps they'd be more creative with how to make Pandaemonium than I to make it more of a crystalline castle place) so that it's not so freaking huge. But once this event is done with, I can continue doing the smaller events. Will probably need to brainstorm dialogue and whatnot though, and I STILL need to redo enemies so that they're actually more of a challenge/threat/unique instead of doing random stuff all the time...
BizarreMonkey
Some interesting news on my end. My and one of my colleagues have begun collaborating on a new project, so far it's very much just in the brainstorming stage, sorting out the villain currently, her motives etc. Drawn concepts began today, I drew these.

And my cohort drew these.

As an artist he's a lot more skilled than I, and it's likely he'll be doing the art and me the other things, eventing, writing etc.

I'll probably get Jake, Mitch or both to help with music.

Speaking of music, Jake made a couple pieces for the upcoming game, Perseverance Adherence which is a large scale update to Perseverance, here's two of the tracks.

Slowly but surely replacing the autotiles from Tristy. I'll probably have to drop the contrast for all the grass tiles, though. Since the lighter areas are a bit too bright for my liking.

The cave tiles are still a WIP, though.
Nothing artsy, I promise you.

I found out why there were two versions of my game. AppData was saving a copy of rpg2003, causing a file discrepancy. As in, I was seeing what I'd updated, but I was copying to the other one, and it even screwed me over on InstallCreator.

Just tried to copy the newer stuff, but it resulted in a corrupt map file. So I wiped that, and instead used my old files. I'll need to do alot from scratch, but it'll be able to seen and not have issues where what I see is not what everyone else sees.

Yay! Redoing everything.