WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I probably ain't gonna enter. Too much going on.

Wish you fellas luck, tho.
Outlining my IGMC ideas while at work. I suppose if I want to cut down on time I need to ditch the custom graphics and go with Celianna's futuristic tiles, since this will be the 2nd sci-game I'll be doing now.

I have some ideas using the 'growth' theme, centering around a sci-fi take on the Yggdrasil world tree that also doubles as a giant skill system ( since the player will not gain any stats and probably remain at level one for the entire game ) and the game world.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/GrassTown.png

Working on a 2k game, in celebration of the fact that it was finally legally released. Never realized how much I missed pixelling in 16x16 tiles.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
That chipset is amazing <3
author=ExtremeDevelopment
That chipset is amazing <3
author=PentagonBuddy
day 2 of the igmc

is that giant vampire just happy to see me, or what?
He's glad to have human contact again. His kids quit visiting him a few months after the horrific factory accident where he lost both his hands due to the difficulty of attending to a disabled senior. His difficulties in life led him to lash out at his local community alienating himself from them too. When Guybrush Threepwood and his clone brother Brushguy Threepwood sneak into his house he's happy to have the chance at interacting with people again and just wants to make them a cup of tea.
author=kentona
that vampire is happy to see anything with a pulse because he is a thirsty, thirsty bastard

and i mean that in both the vampire way and the sex way

author=GreatRedSpirit
When Guybrush Threepwood and his clone brother Brushguy Threepwood sneak into his house he's happy to have the chance at interacting with people again and just wants to make them a cup of tea.

okay and i bet pentagon_buddy will say this too but we were just cackling over how accurate this is to that vampire's character like omg

Okay tho I actually have been makking gam all night, so HERE LOOK FLOWCHARTS
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
http://i.imgur.com/3CbMtlK.png

This is how most of my conversation with reverse agonisticists go.

But even more telling in this screenshot is that it's a developer in their natural habitat.

I will not be entering this year, but next year, bwahahahaha!

Tell the RMwebians, to number the days in which they defy me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... AAAHAHAHAHAack ahagh agh, err... yeah well, you get the idea.

I think as we mark accomplishments off in our list of things we personally hope to do before we die we have so many big nemesi to overcome, on my list was RPG_Lover's Whitefang Studios and by pure luck, one of the merciless blind Justicaars under RMwebs employment.

THEY'RE DEAD NOW!

Now the only enemies left in my hypothetical hitlist are
-RmWEBS
-Ugg's Boots so I can restore that Trade mark to the Aussie people.
-And actually real and pretty evil people who are on par with Hitler in policies they've tried to introduce and enforce, but let's be honest I'd have to become a neo-vigilante to stop the threat of Neo-liberalism.
Working on IGMC maps. Still prototyping stuff. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew for this contest, so I'm only limited myself to designing three main areas ( the sanctuary and the realms ) and build up my game around it.

While the theme of growth is so simple anyone can implement it, it's how it will be used. So I'm staying away from regular stat-based progression and skills. I'm trying to tie everything; from the narrative, to level-progression ( the maps ) to the gameplay, into the theme. So keeping a simple, clear narrative that results in a tangible conclusion ( and a completed game at that ) is one of my primary goals atm.
Frogge
Just finshed the greenhouse.

The puzzle there works so that when you activate a switch, you will turn the spikes on or off. Spikes that were already on will be turned off, and the ones that were off will be turned on.
author=emmych
author=kentona
that vampire is happy to see anything with a pulse because he is a thirsty, thirsty bastard

and i mean that in both the vampire way and the sex way

author=GreatRedSpirit
When Guybrush Threepwood and his clone brother Brushguy Threepwood sneak into his house he's happy to have the chance at interacting with people again and just wants to make them a cup of tea.

okay and i bet pentagon_buddy will say this too but we were just cackling over how accurate this is to that vampire's character like omg

Okay tho I actually have been makking gam all night, so HERE LOOK FLOWCHARTS

The most exciting part of this post is the discovery of a decent online flowchart service.

I am pretty lame
author=kentona
The most exciting part of this post is the discovery of a decent online flowchart service.

I am pretty lame

I won't judge you. I spent 2-3 hours on this flowchart last night and loved every second of it.
I will participate in the IGMC, I don't expect to win (I know it will be really hard, more people are joining this year) but at least I hope to get some people to play my game and have a fun time...

Good luck to everybody!
author=emmych
I won't judge you. I spent 2-3 hours on this flowchart last night and loved every second of it.

Do you do commissions? :D
Frogge
author=El_WaKa
I will participate in the IGMC, I don't expect to win (I know it will be really hard, more people are joining this year) but at least I hope to get some people to play my game and have a fun time...

Good luck to everybody!

A lot of people participating in IGMC, and I never actually heard of it until now anyway, maybe I'll participate next year too. How long is the time limit?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
With Myriad Cypher, it is slowly occurring to me that I might want to initiate item-quantities when a player visits a planet for the first time, rather than at the beginning of the game. I have a few ideas of how to go about this, but, the first order of business is actually making it so that the item-quantities have a gameplay effect. If I'm really good, also set up a separate counter that keeps track of available quantities (that reacts to player input?) while buying stuff.
author=PepsiOtaku
author=emmych
Do you do commissions? :D
Depends on how much you're paying and what you're wanting done. B)

...but yes I would probably offer myself out for work for the right price. So... anyone who wants to help pay my college bills, hmu

A lot of people participating in IGMC, and I never actually heard of it until now anyway, maybe I'll participate next year too. How long is the time limit?
July 7th - August 7th. You'd be starting a little late, but if you started now and put in a few 110% effort days, you could probably catch up!

July 7th - August 7th

Heh, I started late too, I was just making a game around the 11th and when I saw the twist/theme for IGMC (Growth) is also an important part of my game I decided to just keep working on it and submit it to the event