NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

Pages: first 1234 next last
So within one month, it will be 2011. This month has gone by incredibly fast, but I'll blame that on the fact that I'm growing older.

For people who take their New Year's resolutions seriously, what do you have in mind for 2011? How likely do you feel you will be able to meet your resolutions?

I'm just giving myself one resolution, lose weight. It'll actually be a bit of a challenge for me I think, since I'm a big guy and I come from a big family, so I have my work cut out for me! But come January 1, I'll be 100% devoted to it. Gotta be happy and healthy, after all.

Anyone else?
As for RPG Maker VX, I'll finish Tales of Arcadia and hopefully, The Wayward Sword. As for life, I'll accomplish the rest of my schooling, and head into Graphic Design and somewhere in between buy Diablo III.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Quit smoking cigarettes, just go cold turkey I guess. :V
I think I have quite a no. of resolutions. Besides finishing a particular translation of a Japanese game, I'm hoping to enter uni (the last area of schooling) to socialize, and perhaps....find a girlfriend? Yeah, well I don't wanna think too much into it, but these are my resolutions :p
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Quit this fucking place. But like that's going to happen.
I shall Quit drinking so many darn energy drinks they're not good for you kids. I'll try and get a diet going, I'm not fat by all means it's just one day I'm scared it'll catch up or my insides will surrender.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i think newyears resolutions are sentimental bullshit, so i can't add anything on that note.

author=Ark
Quit this fucking place. But like that's going to happen.

but i love you
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
get my fucking teeth fixed
New Years Resolutions just feel like a way to make you feel good about something without doing it, honestly. That's why I don't make them.
author=oh_no_im_melting
0 to lung cancer in 3 seconds

no no no this is a good idea, because then he doesn't have to think of any new resolutions besides "stop smoking" for years to come
To get a job. Or a girlfriend. Or a girlfriend with a job who'll carry my ass.
I'm pretty fine with where I'm at right now. So I guess my resolution is to 'continue being baller/become more baller'.
To finish my project, cuz my friend(s) like totally sick to wait my game to done.
Finish this tough year in university. Daaamn tough year.

And release my game.
I'll take up smoking and give it up.
I want to make a new game (it's in my mind already). And quit sex. And work more. Hopefully a lot more. And I promised myself I would bring to my birthday party (in May) 3 people I don't even know today. So I need to meet new people.
Pages: first 1234 next last