MY COMMUNITY (ONIROMANCIE)

Pages: first 123 next last
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I thought you guys might be interested in seeing some screenshots from various projects in my community.

I've tried to show you the various styles to give you a better idea.

Wow, those are some pretty nice looking games. It seems that foreign communities really focus a lot of graphics.

Although I'm afraid this topic will probably be locked for being too close to a screenshot topic. : [

Best. Ever. By far. *goes to bed to have pretty dreams*

I like this one. I wish more people would learn how to draw graphics, even if you suck it would still be orders of magnitude better than RTP or rips we've all seen too many times because it was made for your game. The "I'm not good at art" doesn't even stop some commercial companies so I don't see why it shouldn't stop you.
Lack of interest/time, for me.

Good stuff, though.
A lot of the lighting on a lot of these are really tacky and bleh.

I would play this to death however.

This is also nice.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
it's incredibly refreshing to know that there are people outside this community who actually have the desire to create a magical and inspiring atmosphere. what a delight all of these screenshots are. all of these are wonderful. creative games, spawn more creative games.
Creation
I hope not. Our members are reading your comments, it's always interesting to get perspective from the outside (since we see variations of those screens all the time).

@Wolf:

I'm pretty sure this is RIP though.

@calunio:

Yeah, that's Aëdemphia. It looks way better now though like:

This is the War God of Aëdemphia, I just really like this drawing:
http://aedemphia.warparadise.com/news/86/exelion.png

I frequent that site a lot, there are some fine works there!
These games look amazing. How are they in motion? By the art of some of these alone, I'd like to experience these worlds.

What game is this? Is it out? Is it in English at all?
Creation
I think some of our members will probably register here to answer your questions directly.

@poke: Not that I know of. Everything is hand drawn so my guess is that the author quit.

@crimson: we have a problem with finished games (most games end up as demos)

@sbester: cool, I didn't know non-french speakers browsed Oniromancie.

Yeah! Aëdemphia is the absolute best!

These two look awesome too... what are they called?

_
*sighs* I dream with making something fantastic like this one day...
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Interesting stuff here! I've been pretty interested in the panorama approach myself and would like to try that for a future game. Nice to see what people come up with!
Creation
@alter:

Yeah, Sylvanor is something else really. Too bad we dropped the English translation, would've been nice to share the game with the rest of the world.

The screen on the left is called Cercle d'Ombre by Lunn and the one of the right is Sarcia by Kaelar.

I have a pretty neat video about Cercle d'Ombre. It should give you better idea about the game:

You might also like Ethnia, by Shaman:

Those are gorgeous screenshots. If I had the talent to do something like that, I so would.
But then it begs the question, how's the actual gameplay?
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
this is my favorite topic on rmn.
Im sorry, but the battle system looks pretty terrible. There are some other nice things mixed in though.
Pages: first 123 next last