THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I had problems to get Divergence run. It's normal user's problem, but aim of the feature is normal user, isn't he?
On the other hand, Disparity's banner would look better.

author=kentona
guys do you want Pom Gets Wifi? Because not-posting here in this thread is how you get Pom Gets Wifi.

Just go back a few pages and pick a game that has already been suggested and not featured yet. I'm sure there's a treasure trove of games in this topic already.

But yesh, give us more Pom on the front page.
author=Cap_H
I had problems to get Divergence run. It's normal user's problem, but aim of the feature is normal user, isn't he?

Not... really? That's not the aim of the feature game. There are games that have been added in the past that I know others (and myself) haven't been able to play. Feature is given to a great game of high quality that is complete and deserves attention.

Frankly, Divergence deserves attention. It's a great game. It has lovely graphics. It has very interesting game play. It has great music. It is completed. It has an interesting story (even if it is small) and tells it well, with good writing. It's fresh. It does something new and interesting when it comes to gameplay and it's well deserving of more attention.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Liberty
author=Cap_H

Not... really? That's not the aim of the feature game. There are games that have been added in the past that I know others (and myself) haven't been able to play. Feature is given to a great game of high quality that is complete and deserves attention.

Frankly, Divergence deserves attention. It's a great game. It has lovely graphics. It has very interesting game play. It has great music. It is completed. It has an interesting story (even if it is small) and tells it well, with good writing. It's fresh. It does something new and interesting when it comes to gameplay and it's well deserving of more attention.

Then I'm with you, for the reasons you stated.
(and with Disparity, I meant Divergence all the way)
Wait, Last Word hasn't had a look in yet?

Yeah, no, do that. Definitely.
So Last Word is the final say on this?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Last Word seems to have the Last Word.

Cheer up, Soul Sunder. You'll get your chance. One day. Even if it is just an anti-Pom feature.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
zDS, whoever you are, hurry up and put Cope Island on RMN so I can suggest it for frontpage pls.

But yes, Last Word would be good.

Edit: Oh. I would also recommend The Book of True Will.
author=CashmereCat
zDS, whoever you are, hurry up and put Cope Island on RMN so I can suggest it for frontpage pls.

I keep telling him to come but no reply... ;.;
That game deserves so much more love. People, go play that game. It doesn't look special but it is. It iiiiiiis. ;.;

Also, I bet kentona's trying to think of a joke about having the Last Word in this discussion. He's at least considered the idea, I'll bet. (Also, don't think I didn't see the pun in 'final say'. ;p )
but I already had my ...final say
So historically (dating way back to 2011) April has be "Mario month" for featured game. Would there be opposition to continuing that tradition? I was thinking Super Talking Time Bros 2.5, if we do.

Otherwise, let the debate begin for the April feature...
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Is there a way we could do a special feature and feature the whole TTBros SMBX collection?
hrmmm... I could feature the original 1+2 version and reference the 2.5 version in the blurb...
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I don't really mind.

Not that my opinion matters or anything.
author=kentona
I was thinking Super Talking Time Bros 2.5, if we do.

Hell yeah, I have no problems with that getting featured! It’s one of the best SMBX platformers that I’ve ever played!

(Well…besides Super RMN World, that is.)
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=kentona
hrmmm... I could feature the original 1+2 version and reference the 2.5 version in the blurb...

Lets do it, captain.
unity
You're magical to me.
Has Soul Sunder been featured yet? If not, I'd recommend it ^_^