AURA'S RM2K/GAME STREAMS: I'M STILL KICKING

Pages: first 12 next last
Hi everyone; Yeah, I'm still alive. There wasn't a stream this weekend because I got my ass handed to me by the weather-freaking humidity makes Aura mad and irritable. Being at a barbeque doesn't help.

So, as with me finishing a RM2k game-Vindication-last time, I have given LockeZ my thoughts upon it, and it is now up to the next week to choose a main game for me to play. My side game-Paradise Blue-is still being played.

So, I'll leave it up to the thread to see if they want to come up with something that I will talk about, and we'll go from there. Also, it frees up the former topic.

As always, the schedule will be on Weekends starts at 3:00pm, Eastern Time. Thanks all.
Well that's good, 'cause I was starting to wonder where you'd disappeared to. Lol. I'll try and attend more this time around! But work usually gets in the way. On most occasions we end up having to stay 1-2 hours over when we're supposed to be off, and it takes me an hour to get home... so yeah. Ha ha.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I still have no recommendations for a new game. Except I recommend that other people recommend their own games, because this is way more interesting if the creator of the game is there watching.
I wouldn't mind seeing Eternal Paradise being played (why would I? =B) as we'd been talking about that ever since he first started streaming. That's ultimately up to him though. I don't know if it'd be his cup of tea for something like this, but he's free to try! I will more than likely be attending these however, because I'm not necessarily doing anything more important other than sleeping. Lol.
Good your still doing these...

...And yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Eternal Paradise get a play. :D
Hmm....that is a proper request. I'm gonna be streaming at three, so I do not mind getting Eternal Paradise to try it out, if Ephiam does not mind. I recall you now wanting me to play your game yet, but I will.

So, if you're willing to join us today, I can make Eternal Paradise the main game with Paradise Blue on the side. The only question is: Do you have Skype?
I'll be joining, so no worries there. It'd be great to hear the feedback you have to offer. A WARNING: Don't forget to also download the font! It's under the "Downloads" tab within the game profile.

And yes, I have SKYPE. Why? I don't think I'd want to really provide any commentary or the like if that's what you're thinking. Lol. Would much rather leave that to the message/comment box. =P

Either way, the name's EphiamOricuna on SKYPE.
Hot damn, Aurabolt, I can barely hear you in that video.
I think that's because we had been using SKYPE while he recorded that stream. When he turned it off his voice became much clearer and louder, so I'm not quite sure if Skype's the best idea anymore. =P

Lol.
That's because I have to turn down the mic on Skype and other stuff. I've been working with it. Also, Brent, feel free to join us in the chat.

Anywho, we'll be streaming tomarrow at 3:00, but not on Sunday. My mother's birthday is Sunday, and I gotta get that ready.
But tomorrow is Sunday? Lol. So I guess that means you'll be streaming today then, hm? I'll be sure to tune in. Just let me know when it's going ahead.
Okay, for this next week...I'm not feeling too hot, so I will not be streaming this Saturday. However, I will be streaming this Sunday instead. I want to take some time for myself and my writing this day, so I will see you all on Sunday from about 3:00pm to about 6:00 or 7:00. I got something to watch later that day.
Then I'll be sure to attend tomorrow's session. I'm packing and moving things in to my new apartment today anyway, so things are a tad busy around here!
Alright people, here's the deal. Because of my family taking me and themselves on Vacation to North Carolina this coming week, I will not be streaming this weekend...therefore, I will be streaming this Thursday and Friday instead at the times you know and love me instead.

I will be doing little test streams all this week as well just to prepare myself and see if I can fix some issues, so I will be playing a number of different games. Feel free to join me if you wish. I will likely start tonight after I get back from dinner....like around 6-7.

Wed and Thursday will be the times you know and love, as is Friday.
Well then it's a good thing I came back to check this topic, otherwise I may have missed this! So then you're streaming today (Wednesday) too? Either way, you should definitely be able to finish EP this week. There's not much left at all.

Anyway, I'll be hanging around this evening to see if it goes ahead.
Alright people, I ran from Irene successfully from North Carolina. That being said, I was dead tired when I came back, so I went straight to bed.

Good news? I'm streaming next week, and it'll definitely be Eternal Paradise. No doubt, my friends.

Bad News? I don't have any souvenirs for all of you, so you're just gonna have to love me for my quick wit and gameplay and narrative analysis. Aren't I a peach? ^_^
You didn't even bring me back anything? Now that's just mean. Could've at least brought back a mug or something D=

As for the stream... well, HURRAH! Eternal Paradise. I'm hoping REAL HARD that I'll have internet by then. I've recently moved into a new apartment, y'ee, and I haven't gotten internet yet. SO, if possible, could you try and contact me before you decide to stream this weekend? I want to be there, and if not I just say to go and play something else again.

How am I on the internet now? I'm at the parents' place. Yay.
Fair enough. I will do just that before we start on Saturday.

Now, for the record? I guess we could call these Let's Tries? But for the record, I don't really have a set schedule on RM2k games; I play them as they are presented to their completion or if someone wants me to switch things up, I will. This week will be Eternal Paradise, but I also welcome other suggestions in this thread as you wish; as I've said before, I tend to get analytical and talky about what I see and like or don't like, and I provide some suggestions and criticisms on the fly. I encourage more interaction in the chat, and would love to see more people there next time.

Anyway; Saturday. 3:00 EST. I'll be there. Will you?
Pages: first 12 next last