RPG MAKER VX ACE, FEATURES AND CHARACTER GENERATOR

Pages: 1
hello all, am new to the forum. I'm from Argentina.

I made 2 videos of the new rpg maker. The features and the character generator.
Unfortunately they are in Spanish.

Features

Character generator

Pretty cool. Do you have any more information beyond this teaser?

It appears there are some more sprites and I definitely like the sample maps they have included. That's something I've always thought the newer rpgmaker's lacked - sample material. Sample maps can do a lot to help spriters / mappers understand intricacies of the way the program works by studying what developers make.
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rmvxace/bulletins/6/

Also, look at the top right corner of the website. The "Important" section. That leads to the link I posted.
author=Kc_Kaine
It appears there are some more sprites and I definitely like the sample maps they have included. That's something I've always thought the newer rpgmaker's lacked - sample material.
VX has sample maps.
author=eplipswich
http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rmvxace/bulletins/6/Also, look at the top right corner of the website. The "Important" section. That leads to the link I posted.
Yes, while there is a bulletin specific for RMVXAce features and discussion, I didn't intend to silence all discussion on it elsewhere!

If the OP thought his topic warranted a new thread, it's okay if he wanted to make a new thread. I'm fine with that.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
So, this time we don't have to code in backgrounds? awesome.

lol background. ducks? Gah, the clicking noise.....

Awesome, sample maps....though they'll be overused like buggery. sorry :p
author=AABattery
author=Kc_Kaine
It appears there are some more sprites and I definitely like the sample maps they have included. That's something I've always thought the newer rpgmaker's lacked - sample material.
VX has sample maps.
Than you're pretty lazy with your tools, sure it may look limiting on the outside but on the inside it can do wonderful things! Any XP map can be made in VX, it just takes just a lil spit 'n shine!

Edit:

Besides me, anybody have a copy of Ace? I'm still waiting for my physical copy from the EB store but I downloaded directly from Amazon to start on my project TODAY!
I can't read Japanese! I am content to wait for an official English translation. I am so behind the curve when it comes to the new RPG Makers that I don't need to get the jump on Ace.
Hmm, RPG MakerVX Ace does look to have some pretty cool new features. I am a bit disappointed with the character editor though; I was hoping it could be used to make in-game changes to a sprite based on things like equipment, but it appears to just be a stand alone time-saving feature.
I took a look at the RTPs today. So far I think they should have included more battle backgrounds, especially ones with water areas such as a beach, lake, river, etc.
Pages: 1