I have just uploaded the latest download to Tina of the stars. Here are some of the changes:
- The font of the timer was set to its default "Ariel" font as oppose to my custom "Manga Temple" font. This is because not enough people were installing the provided font file, causing a bug where the numbers of the timer were not displaying, so I just chose to leave it default.
- The placement of the enemies in levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 were changed, as to keep enemies far from the starting position of the player so that they won't die too soon.
- The first bonus game, where you are punching the target-shaped monsters, will now grant you an extra life at the end of the level if you are below 3 lives.
- Addressed some crashing issues with two of the scripts in this game. There may be some still out there, but for the most part I've fixed some of the common ones.
- Fixed a bug where the score panel would not display once you load your game from your save file.
- The "Would you like to save your progress" screen now plays music.
I apologize for any inconveniences that occurred with the last patch, but hopefully I've created a more enjoyable game for you all. Give it a try and tell me what you think! :)