There is a weekly livestream every Saturday night at 11 pm EST. Stop on by!
Also, be sure to check out the Youtube video series if you want to catch up on anything you've missed!
- Fully Redesigned Boss Fights!
- Hard Mode!
- Digging System!
- New Dialogue!
- Voice Acted Narration!
- New Portraits!
- New Towns!
- New Quests!
And much more!
The gang has grown restless after their return to adventuring concluded several months earlier with the events in Little China, Maine. Our hero's companions come up with a plan for the ultimate vacation in the save hobo's jealously guarded resort known as "Hobotropolis." But the effects of the recently-deceased council are still resounding through this realm, and beneath Hobotropolis's jovial exterior, there is a familiar darkness stirring in its hoary bowels...
Big Trouble in Little China, Maine:
Strange things are afoot in Webber's frozen homeland in China, Maine. He enlists the help of Anebriate and the gang to check things out, only to find that someone with extraordinary powers has been terrorizing the locals. Upon investigating, they discover a series of clues which lead them to Augusta, the overgrown former-capital of Maine which is now a hippie colony and Native American reservation. These clues lead them to a revelation nearly as terrifying as George Washington himself: the culprit appears to be a rogue save hobo. Anebriate and company must enter the Save Realm and seek justice from the Supreme Save Council.
A few years ago, in the entirely fictional kingdom of Maine, a political band of foreign diplomats seized control of the throne and began manipulating the current king in power. Plundering Maine's rich economy, this mysterious organization was eventually found out and expedited viciously by a small force of totally radical warriors, chief among them the protagonist of our story: Anebriate. Order was eventually restored to the kingdom, but the riches lost could not be recovered. Totally unrelated, Anebriate became absurdly wealthy and spent his days loafing around in his house, drinking himself into comas and picking fights with local shopkeepers.
This story begins upon the eve of a series of catastrophic events which will lead to Anebriate suffering the loss of his vast wealth, his house, his memory, and subsequently, his impressive skills.
This is a tale of recovery--not just the recovery of monetary concerns or memory, but also the recovery of lost humanity.
- Ram Racing!
- Gregory the weird goblin!
- Roughly 30-35 hours of gameplay!
- A system of mining, smelting and crafting weapons!
- A system of herbalism and potion-making!
- Literally THOUSANDS of events with which to interact, all promising unique and sometimes profitable features.
- Optional characters spice up dialogue and provoke decisions which may alter the results of your game.
- Optional hidden bosses are a tough challenge but give rare, often one-of-a-kind treasures.
- Look at the world differently depending on the time of day. Dozens of time-specific events are happening all around you!
- Tons of side-quests and mini-adventures distract the protagonist from his goal, and give fun prizes or even money!
- Hundreds of unique weapons and armor are found throughout the game, making character customization thought-provoking and interesting.
- A bizarre and one-of-a-kind story line takes the player through an interesting and comical series of events unlike any other.
- An exciting side-view battle system complete with "ATB" and unique character skills, as well as a range of hilarious items with which to sustain yourself.
Current patch is 1.8.2 as of September 27, 2013.
Become a fan on Facebook or follow me on the brand new Twitter account!