HOW TO PLAY:
X = Opens Menu/Cancels action
ENTER = Confirms action
DIRECTIONAL KEYS = Allows movement
DIRECTIONAL KEYS + SHIFT (hold) = Causes the character to sprint.
ALT + ENTER (hit once) = Fullscreen Mode
FIRE (weakest against Ice)
ICE (weakest against Fire)
THUNDER (weakest to Water)
WATER (weakest to Thunder)
EARTH (weakest to Wind)
WIND (weakest to Earth)
EVIL (weakest to Holy)
HOLY (weakest to Evil)
> You will only have the opportunity to control one central character through
the course of the game. Naturally, they will have certain pros and cons.
> High Life Count
> Great strength and defense
> Can equip weaponry
> High intellect and Soul Count
> Can learn Magic spells
> Has resistances to Magic-based attacks
> Less vulnerable to status abnormalities
> Cannot learn spells
> Vulnerable to status abnormalities
> Low intellect and Soul count
> Very low Life Count
> Low strength and defense
> Only has access to Whips
> You can access a Hidden Dungeon as well as an alternate ending if you complete these
1) First complete the game with the character of your choosing (which will
earn you the "Platinum Medal").
2) You will then have access to NEW GAME+ mode. Select it and complete the
second time (preferably with the opposite character). After completion, you
will receive the "Gold Medal".
3) Save your SECOND COMPLETE play-through of the game on a SEPARATE FILE
(in order words, save your New Game+ play-through on a different slot).
4) Open the game's folder and create ANOTHER FOLDER.
5) Move all of your save files into that folder EXCEPT for your most recent
one (the New Game+ file).
6) Select New Game+ again and select whichever character you please.
7) After the introduction (when you finally are in control of your
character), return to the Motel Room. Inside, should be a treasure chest
with the BAZOOKA inside.
> At this point, you can move your old save files back
in the game's main folder if you please <
8) Complete the game as you normally would have until you reach the CHAPEL.
9) Enter the room that was previously sealed.
10) Complete the optional dungeon and defeat the Boss at the end to receive
11) Beat the normal game to see the new ending.