I've made another release full of critical and minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug where text speed didn't really change much with the escape sequence in showing messages.
- Fixed a bug where getting some misc. values using the variable command were returning incorrect values (number of saves, party size, etc.).
- Fixed the behavior of the WAIT move inside the move event command, this one is kind of critical.
- Re-adjusted the move speed. This faster speed actually fixes lots of game-crashing cutscene bugs where events move too slow and collide with other commands unexpectedly in some games.
- Fixed show message timing when a common event shows dialog.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from examining both an event under the feet AND in front. This actually prevented some events from functioning at all!
- Fixed the loss of game state when teleporting on the same map. This one is very important since lots of things were being reset when the player was simply moved to a different spot on the current map.
- Changed the HLSL tint shader so some scenes aren't so dark, they weren't that dark in the RPG_RT version of the engine.
This might have gotten rid of extreme bugging out in some games too, I have to test them all to know for sure.